Home

Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.)

This is a discussion on Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc.) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
NHL 21 Realistic Sliders and Settings (Part One)
Madden 21 Next-Gen Breakdown and Chat - The Franchise Mode
NBA 2K21 Next-Gen Review - Setting the Standard On a New Console Once Again
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-06-2010, 05:07 PM   #17
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
...I see 9 out of every 10 teams on TB using default ratings and that's why you still see tons of players rated in the 90's...
I noticed this too. When previewing some of the rosters using the in game search function, teams had way too many guys rated in the 90s.

I think using that rough guide I posted under "Tips" is a pretty good way to go about making a team, so that the only ones rated in the 90s are All-Americans and guys who made more than one All-Conference team.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:30 PM   #18
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Classic and Historic Team Hub (post your teams here, learn how to make teams, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
I noticed this too. When previewing some of the rosters using the in game search function, teams had way too many guys rated in the 90s.

I think using that rough guide I posted under "Tips" is a pretty good way to go about making a team, so that the only ones rated in the 90s are All-Americans and guys who made more than one All-Conference team.
I think me and tcoaker have been really realistic in the way we rate players.....Check out my teams, they are under sjordan72000
Old 08-06-2010, 07:56 PM   #19
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
I think me and tcoaker have been really realistic in the way we rate players.....Check out my teams, they are under sjordan72000
Any chance you could post them here? If not all of them, then some of them?

I'm just looking for team name and year, you don't have to post key players or season summary... Unless you want to.
Old 08-06-2010, 08:08 PM   #20
td7
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by spit_bubble
Any chance you could post them here? If not all of them, then some of them?

I'm just looking for team name and year, you don't have to post key players or season summary... Unless you want to.
Yeah, 1990 Notre Dame, 1988 FSU, 1988 Clemson, 1992 N.C. State etc.....
Old 08-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #21
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by td7
Yeah, 1990 Notre Dame, 1988 FSU, 1988 Clemson, 1992 N.C. State etc.....
Added your teams to the list. Thanks for contributing!

Last edited by spit_bubble; 08-06-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

2007 Hawaii Warriors (12-1)

GT: SoulAssassin925

*OFFENSE
1) Colt Brennan QB
2) Davone Bess WR
3) Hercules Satele LG
4) Ryan Grice-Mullins WR
5) Jason Rivers WR

*DEFENSE
1) Solomon Elimimian MLB
2) Adam Leonard OLB
3) David Veikune DE/OLB
4) Michael Lafaele DT
5) Karl Noa DE

The 2007 Warriors, led by record-setting senior quarterback Colt Brennan, carried a school-record 13-game winning streak, dating back to the end of the 2006 season, into the 2008 Sugar Bowl. The 2007 season would have been the first undefeated season in school history had they not been finally defeated in the Sugar Bowl. The Warriors claimed their third-ever WAC championship in 2007 with a victory over defending conference champion Boise State. The championship was the school's first ever outright conference championship in football. Brennan went on to set more career records in the FBS, and the Warriors became the third team outside the BCS conferences and second from the WAC to receive an invitation to play in the Bowl Championship Series.

The Warriors' Run-and-Shoot offense featured a 4,000+ yard passer, three WRs with 90+ catches and 1,000 or more yards, and two over 100 receptions for the season. Brennan broke three major college records in the conference finale vs. Boise State, breaking Ty Detmer's mark for most career touchdowns, most TDs responsible for and most points responsible for.

QB Colt Brennan: 359/510 (70.4%) for 4,343 yards and 38 TD vs. 17 INT. 82 carries for 27 yards and 8 TD.
WR Davone Bess: 108 catches for 1,266 yards and 12 TD
WR Ryan Grice-Mullins: 106 catches for 1,372 yards and 13 TD
WR Jason Rivers: 92 catches for 1,174 yards and 13 TD

OVR: B
OFF: A-
DEF: B

http://cfn.scout.com/2/650602.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Ha..._football_team
http://ncaastrategies.com/ncaafootba...=&sb=&x=27&y=9

Last edited by SoulAssassin; 08-08-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Old 08-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #23
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAssassin
2007 Hawaii Warriors...
Thanks for the contribution. I'm just gonna say thanks in advance to anyone else who adds a team.

I've been looking at a few teams that other people have made, and they haven't been very good. The 1991 Washington Huskies (the team I'm making) for example... There are four versions of this team available, and all of them have egregious errors. Hopefully we can get a good and reliable database of teams going.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:56 AM   #24
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

Got tommycoa's teams all posted. I think we have the Alabama and the SEC pretty well covered.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »