Home

The Gulf Coast Conference (Fictional)

This is a discussion on The Gulf Coast Conference (Fictional) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: The Gulf Coast Conference (Fictional)

v2.03 Changed East Texas logo.

I'm currently playing through a Gulf Coast Conference dynasty. This is basically a beta test. I'm looking for any sort of things I don't like about the uniforms (since they show up differently in game than on teambuilder), and just kind of seeing what looks good and what doesn't.

For example, on Tampa's uniforms, for some reason, a big black stripe mysteriously appears on the side of the jersey (from the armpit down to the waist). However, it doesn't look completely terrible. I'm just not 100% decided whether or not I want to change this.
Old 10-16-2010, 02:49 AM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

v2.04

Cleaned up LGCU primary logo and changed "Pelicans" from teal to orange.
Upgraded the look of LGCU secondary/helmet logo. Also, applied a new trick I learned to the logo to make it look better on helmet.
Old 12-30-2014, 11:14 AM   #19
Just started!

OVR: 0

Is this still up? If so, what are the time stamps for the PS3?
Old 12-30-2014, 02:56 PM   #20
Rookie

dcfounders's Arena

Very cool idea!
Old 01-13-2015, 09:02 AM   #21
Rookie

Chris200000's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogo27
All right, so I've played an entire season of dynasty mode with this league.

I'm going to be making some tweaks to the uniforms to change some things I don't like (FGCU's helmets is at the top of the list).

Once I make the tweaks I want, I'll look at making up to 3 new teams. West Florida sounds like a good idea, particularly if it's a real school with a real mascot but no football team.

I'll also be creating Mississippi Gulf Coast. Suggestions are welcome for mascots. I'm thinking Mudcats (I believe that's on the pronounceable list).

For the third team, all I know is that it will be in Texas. Suggestions are welcome for school and mascot names.

As for FGCU's helmets...the chest logo would be cool on the helmet, however the uphill/downhill text becomes a problem...the logo looks right on one side of the helmet, but on the other side, it runs uphill (or the letters are backwards). I think I'm going to cut all the text off the helmet.
Are you using NCAA on a US or UK console?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2015, 08:42 PM   #22
Rookie

Once I click on the link Teambuilder says the school cant be found. For the New Mississippi team you could do the Swashbucklers. I really like the Mudcats though. For the Texas team you could do Texas AM Corpus Christi.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:48 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpaul2120
Once I click on the link Teambuilder says the school cant be found. For the New Mississippi team you could do the Swashbucklers. I really like the Mudcats though. For the Texas team you could do Texas AM Corpus Christi.
ignore the part about the texas and Mississippi team you already did them and i looked at an earlier one

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »