Home

American University Eagles Dynasty

This is a discussion on American University Eagles Dynasty within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
American University Eagles Dynasty

Hey everyone, I began a new Dynasty using a Teambuilder team for the American University Eagles based in Washington, D.C.

For this I made most players Jr.s and Sr.s and I simulated 2 seasons (normal # of seasons for a new program to recruit.) and recruited players so that when I began my season I would have an authentic roster made of most Redshirted freshman, Freshman, and a few upperclassman.

I have enjoyed 3 games so far 1-3 and some really exciting games against WVU and Virginia Tech. which was ranked 4th and lost only by 3 points on Heisman.

With a such a young team and Very bad overall players. It presents a challenge.

I would like to start a Dynasty story here. But i will like to see some interest before I begin. I will recap the first 2 off-season, and previous games before I advance any further if the Interest is shown. I will post weekly photos and stats.

I enjoy playing the games, but I am not a fan of over doing it and sometimes get bored. So i figured by doing this it will keep me in the game, without just playing and recruiting.

So let me know what you think

P.S.- Before someone says, "this is not a thread for that." I know, but there is no thread for dynasty stories and I am using a team builder team as it is figured I could entertain some people and help pass time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 26
Re: American University Eagles Dynasty

Hey Man i like thi sidea alot it is awesome! So i say go for it and yea there is a dynasty story thread it is called the Dynasty HQ and you go to football dynasties.

Old 09-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: American University Eagles Dynasty

Oh i did not know that, thank you very much, i been up all day making charts and roster and everything, so hope you and others will check it out and follow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »