Home

NCAA 2012 The FCS Project

This is a discussion on NCAA 2012 The FCS Project within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2011, 01:35 AM   #17
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA 2012 The FCS Project

I did some logos for the Big South. I'm not as good as some people are at this, and some of the logos aren't perfectly correct, i'll have to work on some of them a little more.

Coastal Carolina Right (Has white border)
Photobucket

Coastal Carolina Left (has white border)
Photobucket

Charleston Southern (still working on the swords, but this is an early version)
Photobucket

GWU (had major problems with this one, maybe someone can use this image to make a nice vector?)
Photobucket

Liberty Left (Bird is in white so won't show up here, but will show up on helmet)
Photobucket

Liberty Right (same as above except for the right side)
Photobucket

Liberty Logo how it will look on helmet, just a visual representation
Photobucket

Presbyterian
Photobucket

Stony Brook
Photobucket

VMI (Not completely accurate, but still pretty good I think)
Photobucket

Also, I couldn't really tell by the pictures, but can someone tell me if some of these logos are angled on the helmet? If they are i'll have to change the orientation of some of these.

Hope these help and are useable
Old 04-04-2011, 11:32 AM   #18
MVP

mrlux's Arena

OVR: 15

Sure, I would like to help again this year, put me down for MEAC and the OVC to start. I wonder what changes they will implement in teambuilder this year, hopefully an extra logo slot and fixing the helmet numbers glitch.
NCAA 2014-2015 Season FCS Project: http://bit.ly/1lBm961
NCAA 14 FCS Project: http://bit.ly/121LA1c
Teambuilder Names: Lux21 / Flamflu: http://bit.ly/1vWz0A6
Old 04-04-2011, 11:36 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 32

Ya I really hope they can update the uniforms logos with the logos from Nike and
Under Armour so i can use the second logo slot for an Alternate Logo instead of using it for the Nike Logo. A stadium update would be amazing to, I don't see how they could update TeamBuilder without putting some time into custom stadiums.

Las Vegas Raiders | Atlanta Braves | NCAA Football
Old 04-04-2011, 12:17 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
Sure, I would like to help again this year, put me down for MEAC and the OVC to start. I wonder what changes they will implement in teambuilder this year, hopefully an extra logo slot and fixing the helmet numbers glitch.
thank you for your help mrlux loved your teams from last year , whats your email so I can open up the google DOC so you can start naming your teams
Old 04-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #21
Rookie

OpusX910
Thank you for the logos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-04-2011, 03:22 PM   #22
Rookie

Ok, I got the Missouri Valley Football Conference Team Logos finally done. I put all the MVFC Team Logos in an Album in my arena so anyone can download them any time by visiting the MVFC Logo Album here.

The South Dakota State Logo is off, but I can't find their true helmet logo with the black and white outline anywhere. If anyone finds this please let me know, I might just have to try and replicate it in Illustrator after we get all the other logos done in this project.

Old 04-04-2011, 08:30 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinjones.us
Ok, I got the Missouri Valley Football Conference Team Logos finally done. I put all the MVFC Team Logos in an Album in my arena so anyone can download them any time by visiting the MVFC Logo Album here.

The South Dakota State Logo is off, but I can't find their true helmet logo with the black and white outline anywhere. If anyone finds this please let me know, I might just have to try and replicate it in Illustrator after we get all the other logos done in this project.
great work with the logos
Old 04-06-2011, 12:42 AM   #24
Rookie

Hey everyone, I just retouched a couple logos for the MVFC and added reverse logos for the opposite side of the teams helmets. You can look at the retouched logos here.

I know some of you have already started slavin away naming teams and looking up their information. So I thought I'd let you guys pick which conferences I should do next for logos. Just let me know what you've been workin on, and I'll try to keep up haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »