Home

Team Builder Help

This is a discussion on Team Builder Help within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon5 Team Builder Help

I want to download all the local area high schools into my RTG for NCAA 12 but I was wondering how to do that. I have linked my personas and everything but I cant figure it out. Do I have to wait for NCAA 12 to release or does it have to be done on my xbox?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2011, 08:49 PM   #2
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Team Builder Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMVPx3
I want to download all the local area high schools into my RTG for NCAA 12 but I was wondering how to do that. I have linked my personas and everything but I cant figure it out. Do I have to wait for NCAA 12 to release or does it have to be done on my xbox?
Just so we all understand, you want to upload them into a conference by replacing teams? ..or do you mean you want to upload your high schools teams into the high school playoffs?

If you're trying to put them into the conferences, then you need to get onto your Xbox. You'd go to the menu where it his all kinds of roster selections and go to Team Builder.. from there, you can select your username and upload the teams you haves linked to your persona.

If you're talking about uploading them into the high school playoffs, that's an NCAA 12 feature only.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-24-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMVPx3
Not sure what you are asking.
I have a few thoughts but need to hear more
Old 06-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry for not being more clear.... I want to import my local high schools into my RTG via teambuilder, in NCAA 12 when it releases, I have already found the teams on the teambuilder website, I was wondering if there was a way to download these teams to my profile or something and keep them so when NCAA 12 releases I can import them quickly
Old 06-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

The teams on teambuilder currently can be used on NCAA 12 as far as we know. I think I read/saw that somewhere. Don't worry about trying to download them now; you can't.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »