Home

Stadiums with no school logos or names

This is a discussion on Stadiums with no school logos or names within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #25
Rookie

SLOYAROLE's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Stadiums with no school logos or names

I'm guessing the 50/50 split when using Bowl stadiums is fixed. I use the Fight Hunger Bowl stadium for my team and the visitors usually have just a small section in the upper and lower tiers. Definitely not a 50/50 split for my games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2012, 03:02 PM   #26
Rookie

Kodos's Arena

OVR: 5

Good thread to bump.
Old 07-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOYAROLE
I'm guessing the 50/50 split when using Bowl stadiums is fixed. I use the Fight Hunger Bowl stadium for my team and the visitors usually have just a small section in the upper and lower tiers. Definitely not a 50/50 split for my games.
Can anyone confirm this? I don't have the game yet...not sure I'll get it honestly....but if I can build a custom team and find a decent stadium to use I'd likely buy it.

I still have NCAA 12, so if it is the case in NCAA 12 I'll just keep playing that.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:58 PM   #28
Rookie

Jepockn's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniftw
Can anyone confirm this? I don't have the game yet...not sure I'll get it honestly....but if I can build a custom team and find a decent stadium to use I'd likely buy it.

I still have NCAA 12, so if it is the case in NCAA 12 I'll just keep playing that.
I tried it out today and it is still split 50/50
Old 07-21-2012, 10:36 PM   #29
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jepockn
I tried it out today and it is still split 50/50
So...if I had a team that was built in teambuilder 10, last year with UAB's stadium in teambuilder, and I import it into 13 and I don't do anything to the stadium choice will I still have UAB's stadium in game?
Old 07-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #30
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by uniftw
So...if I had a team that was built in teambuilder 10, last year with UAB's stadium in teambuilder, and I import it into 13 and I don't do anything to the stadium choice will I still have UAB's stadium in game?
I'm almost certain it defaults to the generic bowl stadium. I had the exact same situation with a team using Legion Field since NCAA10 and without any changes made by me, they ended up in generic bowl stadium when I loaded them in NCAA13.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
I'm almost certain it defaults to the generic bowl stadium. I had the exact same situation with a team using Legion Field since NCAA10 and without any changes made by me, they ended up in generic bowl stadium when I loaded them in NCAA13.
you have to create the team in team builder 11 and bring them directly to team builder 13. its kinda funny, I'm using legion field and uab has a generic stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played against a guy in a team builder game online today... He had the Hawaii bowl as his home and it was def. not 50-50. It was all his teams fans.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »