Home

Team Builder 12- Actual Release?

This is a discussion on Team Builder 12- Actual Release? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2011, 04:13 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Team Builder 12- Actual Release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid FSU
I thought they just said the week before the game drops. Not specifically July 5
Hmmmn good point. Could be any day the rest of the week. I would hope it's sooner (like today) rather than later so I can mess around with the program and see what madness I can create.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:18 PM   #10
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Today being Tu would be a week before the game drops next Tu. Tomorrow or any other day would be less than a week before the game drops. That's why most of us are hitting refresh and wondering what's up. haha I checked Facebook for any word, but all they are posting there are TV ads for the game.
I get that, but they said "THE" week before, not "A" week before.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:24 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 29

I thought Ben specifically said July 5, but I could be wrong.

I'm so sick of these tweets for the tv ads. the man boobs one was kind of funny, but every time I see a new tweet I get excited and then let down. off to smash a bottle over my head...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #12
Banned

Kid FSU's Arena

Red face Re: Team Builder 12- Actual Release?

Quote:
If my memory serves me right.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:29 PM   #13
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
I know...I was being...(searches for appropriate non profane word)... silly. I'm just frustrated because I want to rename rosters and change ratings. I wanted to have some time to do them not feel rushed to do it all the weekend before the game drops. I know, my problem, not EA's. But some official word at least would be nice.

Last edited by Ziza9Noles94; 07-05-2011 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #14
Rookie

it might just be me but i feel a little heat brewing in this forum just a bit. The lack of any type of update to the number font is what is killing me.

Fired up M11 and created a new team even though there created section is no better but, at least the fonts are alot better and you have a lot of different options.

I found this number font that looks sort of like the Oregon Ducks one, and the first thing that popped in my head was "this would be awesome in NCAA 12" then became depressed again when i realized no updates to this would be made.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #15
All Star

OVR: 19

I agree...the temperature is rising.

They ought to at least give us a firm date/time for release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2011, 07:29 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

I hate to say this but I think the site you are currently seeing is basically the finished product.

Some of you are waiting for the background color to change but what exactly makes you think it will? I think they changed it last year because they moved from easports.com/create-a-school to easports.com/teambuilder. When you type in the teambuilder address it automatically directs you to the '12 site and its the same for the online dynasty site. Do you really think that's an accident? Last year the teambuilder site was found by a guy who was plugging in different addresses in hopes to find the site and EA publicly said that it wasn't supposed to be found. Even then, nothing changed when they officially launched it. This year it can be found by anyone because they automatically direct you to it. If this wasn't the real deal, you would think EA would say something. I hope I'm wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if I'm not. Maybe they'll fix the things that are currently missing but I highly doubt we see anything new in terms of generic/editable features.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »