Home

All I wannt to do is make a team on teambuilder

This is a discussion on All I wannt to do is make a team on teambuilder within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
All I wannt to do is make a team on teambuilder

I don't know why but everytime I try to logi nto the teambuilder site it says unable to set default persona. I don't know what that means and now I added a persona and I go onto the teambuilder site and it says default persona not detected. And I added another persona and it still says the same thing on the website 'default persona not detected.' I just want to create a team. Can someone help me out?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: All I wannt to do is make a team on teambuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmick4324
I don't know why but everytime I try to logi nto the teambuilder site it says unable to set default persona. I don't know what that means and now I added a persona and I go onto the teambuilder site and it says default persona not detected. And I added another persona and it still says the same thing on the website 'default persona not detected.' I just want to create a team. Can someone help me out?
Keeping working at it bro, you'll get there.
Old 07-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: All I wannt to do is make a team on teambuilder

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmick4324
had the same thing today using mozilla. It did it for an hour then it started working. I think EA forgot they had the teambuilder aspect for this game. Bugs and no changes. Disappointing.

just keep trying to get in, open a new window, etc

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »