Home

Dillon Panthers Help

This is a discussion on Dillon Panthers Help within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
Rookie

Vince Howard's Arena

OVR: 0
Dillon Panthers Help

Hey guys, I'm a huge fan of Friday Night Lights(movie and show) and I am creating a teambuilder team from their 2006 state championship season(Season 1). I have been a fan of Friday Night Lights since the movie in 2004 and the pilot episode for tv in 2006, so my uniforms, field, stadium, information, team styles, and of course rosters are the most accurate I guarantee it. I use random names but of course make Saracen, Smash, and Riggins. But not only them, I have guys like Tony Dolia who is someone that hardly anyone has even heard of but is in there and I have others. So, the help I need is can someone identify a player for me? He's #56 and I think he plays linebacker but I don't know his name. He was only in season 1. Can any FNL fans help me? http://images.tvdvdonsale.com/Upload...iday-night.jpg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2011, 11:00 PM   #2
Rookie

3Percenter's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Dillon Panthers Help

I was actually looking to find a Teambuilder team for Dillon Panthers. I wish you luck; what's your gamertag so I know where to download it from?
Old 07-12-2011, 11:15 PM   #3
Rookie

Vince Howard's Arena

OVR: 0

phillyphan2488
Old 07-13-2011, 09:06 AM   #4
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6

I THINK his last name is Bradley...thats more of a guess that sounds possibley familiur. I did the same thing 2 years ago, cept with all seasons of FNL. I dont have a 56 on my teams but 55 is Bradley...I can totally see the seens that he's in too...just dont know where exactly to find it.

Im watching season 1 right now (just cause, no real reason). So maybe ill stumble on him and confirm it for you.

Anyway, my roster is pretty accurate, HOWEVER, its out dated, cause I think as I transfered it thru TB 11 and then to TB 12, some skin colors and such, changed and I havent gone thru it since I made them.

Same thing with all my other teams...did ALOT of detailed work for the rosters (found every extra possible; example Tony Dolia), but havent fine tuned them for a while.

I may get back to you if I find that guy...til then check out my teams...

360 - Rascal Foley
PSN - MangledBabyDuck (in the process of copying teams over to PS3)
Old 07-13-2011, 10:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Same here. I'm a big fan of the movie and show. I downloaded season 1 about 3 weeks ago. If I come across the name I will let you know
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I created Dillon for NCAA 11. Don't have 12 yet, but worked hard on the uniforms (within what TeamBuilder allowed) and the rosters. There was a brief shot of a whiteboard in an early episode that I used to get my player names. Certainly they aren't all correct, but it was the best I could do. Check the team out under my username (Jtw3unc) for XBOX 360.

Were you trying to think of Bobby Reyes, the linebacker who got kicked off the team in season one?

Looking back, I see that I have Landry Clarke as a 68 OVR WR in the game. Even though he wasn't on the team his freshman year, I wanted him in the game. Notice though he has amazing kicking power!

Last edited by jtw3unc; 07-14-2011 at 02:57 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »