Home

Need help with jersey number outline

This is a discussion on Need help with jersey number outline within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1
Need help with jersey number outline

Ok, I created my High School team and the home jersey is EXACTLY like real life. It also appears exactly the way I want it on the TB website. Here's the issue though, the detail that sets our home jerseys apart are that (in real life) it has 1 outline on the jersey numbers that is white. (white, blank, white). When I use 1 outline on TB with white as both colors it appears exactly how I want it, but when I downloaded the team to my game (NCAA 12) the jersey now have no outline, it may actually have one but there is not a blank space in between like there should be.

The point is I WANT the single outline with a blank space in the middle, but I can't figure out why it is different on the game than TB?

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Need help with jersey number outline

You are setting it wrong. A single outline that is the same color as the number is no outline. You want 2 outlines, the inside the color of the jersey and the outer is white. That gives you the format you want.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:01 AM   #3
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
You are setting it wrong. A single outline that is the same color as the number is no outline. You want 2 outlines, the inside the color of the jersey and the outer is white. That gives you the format you want.

EDIT: Nevermind, you were right for some reason though it shows the style I want with 1 outline on TB. Switched to 2 outlines and got it! Thanks

Last edited by sparkdawg777; 07-15-2011 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:09 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Notice how the letters in your end zone on your team don't look the same on the game either? Notice how the colors don't necessarily look the same unless you pick colors actually used in the game? Just because it looks one way on a computer does not mean it will look that way in the game.

Just use logic in what you are saying. You are outlining your numbers in the same color as the number. Use 2 outlines. Make the inner one (I believe Outline #1) the color of your jersey. Make the outer one white. If you want a bolder number, then that is how you do it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »