Home

Team Builder Question

This is a discussion on Team Builder Question within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-28-2011, 06:46 PM   #9
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Team Builder Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveANARCHY
thanks for answering my question. maybe you can answer this one for me. thanks

i lost my last 2 games to Tenn. and FL. & both games my coaching contract said i lost to a lower ranked team. since when did vandy become better than tenn. or fl.?

so my next question: is their a point in making a cupcake team? if the team you replace is better than than your TB cupcake team, do you inherit their ranking?
You inherit the ranking of the team you replace.

Many teambuilders, like myself, when making REAL colleges like FCS schools, we use actual team rosters because thats what determines the pipeline states.

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10
Old 09-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #10
aka Messy Thrillz

$NevaBroke$'s Arena

OVR: 2

TDavis- i'm new to teambuilder so i have a few questions for u as i want to be clear before i drop some coin on ms points to get it in on your teambuilder file....

1. can someone elses roster be used while using your teambuilder file? For instance let's say I am using a roster file downloded from "Super Dooty", can the teambuilder unis and such still be incorporated with a seperate roster file?
2. will we still have access to all team's original unis with teambuilder file downloaded?
3. will the off line dynasty mode progress correctly or should we be aware that stats and tendacies of players will be greatly skewed after year 1?
4. Do the teams in teambuilder have actual home stadiums they play in? if so is there crowd noise and interaction or is it the generic "no love" style atmosphere that ncaa used to do to the teams in previous years that were not power houses?

thanks in advance

Last edited by $NevaBroke$; 09-28-2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: addressed to wrong tag
Old 09-28-2011, 09:38 PM   #11
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by $NevaBroke$
TDavis- i'm new to teambuilder so i have a few questions for u as i want to be clear before i drop some coin on ms points to get it in on your teambuilder file....

1. can someone elses roster be used while using your teambuilder file? For instance let's say I am using a roster file downloded from "Super Dooty", can the teambuilder unis and such still be incorporated with a seperate roster file?
2. will we still have access to all team's original unis with teambuilder file downloaded?
3. will the off line dynasty mode progress correctly or should we be aware that stats and tendacies of players will be greatly skewed after year 1?
4. Do the teams in teambuilder have actual home stadiums they play in? if so is there crowd noise and interaction or is it the generic "no love" style atmosphere that ncaa used to do to the teams in previous years that were not power houses?

thanks in advance
1. No, there is default rosters you edit when creating a team; head on over to the NEW FCS Thread to find correctly named and rated FCS teams

2. In teambuilder you are allowed 2 Home Jersey Slots and 2 Away slots-- We use teambuilder more for custom teams and FCS or lower division teams. I dont use teambuilder for any FBS teams because they are already in the game. If you want to use a Teambuilder team in dynasty you have to switchout that teambuilder team for another team.

3. One thing we have in the FCS Teambuilder Section is dynasty progression, the players WILL progress correctly 100%

4. You select a pre-existing stadium that is already in the game, you will still have home field advantage and correct crowds UNLESS the stadium used is a bowl or Championship stadium (these are set at 50/50)

For great Teambuilder teams head on over to the FCS Thread- great guys over there.

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »