Home

PA State HS Football Project

This is a discussion on PA State HS Football Project within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2011, 10:26 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
PA State HS Football Project

I am hoping I can get a few guys on board with me to re-create all PA State HS Football teams (Unis and info only. No need to waste time on rosters).

I understand that there are hundreds of teams in PA, but this way people can compile them however they feel. For example, someone might want to fill the NCAA with District 1 teams, or the top teams from all districts, or whatever.

Given the large amount, I think it is best we split up by districts, and focus getting the teams made, and listed here. What I am hoping for is accuracy in uniforms, fields (that means if the school doesn't have a painted end-zone, then they shouldn't have one in the game--if they don't play in a stadium that holds 30k people, then don't give them one in the game--etc.). This also means that uniforms should have accurate logos, nicely embedded into the uniforms (no rectangle logos... learn to use the teambuilder tools--no color mismatches--no logos plastered on every sleeve and pant leg).

The goal is to have every team represented on this thread, so users can come here and see where to find accurate teams to add to their dynasty.

Rosters should be generic names (or if you know players, feel free to add them) with realistic team ratings. All teams should best represent how they play in real life (Manheim Central should be a powerhouse with tradition, most single-A clubs should be weak, etc). I would also like to see rosters BEST represent skin colors, to better add to the realism. A lot of PA schools are predominantly white, but some schools have a low percentage of white players--schools like Harrisburg have a greater number of black players. That will enhance the accuracy of the teams we create.

If anyone wants on board, please post below. Once a team is created please post the info so I can organize them. I will get working on some D3 schools.

Here is a good resource for colors and logos...
http://www.pahelmetproject.com

Also, a little google image search does wonders. You usually can find logos that way.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2011, 10:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: PA State HS Football Project

Saved for later
Old 07-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: PA State HS Football Project

Saved for later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »