Home

Ayyee Roster Glitch fix.

This is a discussion on Ayyee Roster Glitch fix. within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16
Ayyee Roster Glitch fix.

I hate having to do this but as of now the amount of time i put into these teams is not showing up through the downloads. The All Star teams i have created are a good alternative if you want a player to play like himself with his name. I put all the good players from each conference onto their respective conference team. They are a lot of fun to play with, especially the Big Ten team. Its also a lot of fun to play All Star vs. All Star or import the teams into your dynasty and either put all the teams into 1 conference and let them duke it out or just import them for sim stats. There are All Star teams for last year to under the same format. There is also 1 Non-BCS All Star team as well.

2011 All Star teams:
Author name: crabtree1228

2010 All Star teams:
type in 2010 (desired conference) and the author name is tony_baroni. player names look like Robert Griffin-BAY when you check out rosters.

You can think less of me as a person for begging for downloads basically but the teams are worth it because there are so many different ways to use them.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »