Home

Old 09-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 8
How many teams??

How many teams can you swap out to use in an offline dynasty??? I want to purchase the extra slots but if I can not use all my teams then I don't want to waste my money.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 12:36 PM   #2
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: How many teams??

No matter if you purchase the extra slots or not, you can upload a maximum of 12 Teambuilder teams to a dynasty. The extra slots allow you to download more teams to your console but, like I said, only 12 can be used in a single dynasty.
Old 09-23-2011, 02:06 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: How many teams??

the guys here have finished nearly 100 FCS schools. I've bought the 120 and it's WELL WORTH it - I play a lot of "play now" games that allow me to just enjoy the schedule throughout the season and see how many I can get correct (or close to). I bought Phil Steele's FCS preview magazine and have gotten into the smaller schools this year (moreso than previous years).

You can also start multiple dynasties and use 12 different teambuilder teams, so I know it's frustrating not being able to get them all in one dynasty, but you can spread them out over a few.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »