Home

Old 08-07-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
Rookie

The Senator's Arena

OVR: 0
Improvements for TB '13

As great as Teambuilder is, there are certainly some irritating aspects to the mode. Here's some features I'd either like to see added or improved, of course, feel free to add your own.

1.) In-game Teambuilder Access
[This would give us the ability to edit our own Teambuilder squads offline, within the game itself. While being able to edit online is great, sometimes I'd just like to sit down in front of the tv, and change someone's stats after a game. This feature could be connected to the online version whenever you're logged in, with the ability to upload the edits just as you would within the net version.]

2.) Coach Edit
[I can't be the only one who hates seeing randomly generated coaches in exhibition games. This one's a no-brainer. Give us the ability to edit head coach and coordinator appearances/tendencies/stats within Teambuilder, please.]

3.) Equipment Edit
[Instead of forcing us to go into dynasty to do this, let us do this within Teambuilder. Random equipment is as aggravating as the random coach appearances.]

4.) Hometown Edit
[Very simple and easy, let us pick our hometown for our players within the application.]

5.) High School Team Designation
[Along with the two Collage designations, if we could designate a team as a HS team, that'd be great. Even better would be having the high school atmosphere from RTG mode for a designated HS team.]

6.) More HS Stadium Options
[I hate that there's basically one option for a HS stadium, although I am thankful that there IS one to begin with. Aren't there more HS stadiums within the RTG mode? If so, at least make those available for your home field, and being able to select from various backdrops for the stadiums would be icing on the cake.]

7.) Edit Intro Sequence
[Pretty much, give us some options for what happens when your team runs out onto the field, allowing for a bit more personalized atmosphere for TB squads.]

8.) Set Rivals
[Either enter names in the application for your rival schools, or let us do this in our Manage Schools menu in the game, pretty self explanatory, really.]

9.) Separate Shoulder/Helmet/Chest Number Colors
[It irks me that I can't set different colors for shoulder numbers and chest/back numbers. Some jersey settings need this badly, as the shoulders might be black with white numbers, while the torso is white with black numbers, for an example. Fixing this would be great for uniform editors.]

10.) Helmet Pride Stickers
[Even if we just get some generic style options, these should be an option.]

11.) Third/Forth Logo Slot-More Logo Flexibility
[This would be good for teams that have multiple logos on their alt uniforms, or those that have a different logo for their fields/school logo than on their uniforms. Perhaps this is just a server space issue and thus, a pipe dream, but I'd like to think this could be done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So then, there's some(perhaps too many) of my own ideas, let me know if these are worthwhile, and add your own, I know Teambuilder could use some upgrades, and these could be a good start.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2011, 09:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Improvements for TB '13

All good.

I would add a stadium builder module like the old TB use to have.
Old 08-08-2011, 03:00 AM   #3
Pro

TDavis45's Arena

OVR: 14

If I could add one thing and one thing only...it would be a stadium creator. Ive been making the FCS teams along with many other people.. and it sucks having other teams logos in these teams stadiums.

Other than that...

Coach edit
Equipment edit
Choose pipeline states
Rivals
Pride Stickers
More number/word designs
MORE LOGO SLOTS!

PS4 Username: TJDavis45

Isaiah 41:10
Old 08-10-2011, 04:41 PM   #4
Rookie

shad_moss93's Arena

OVR: 8

Be able to colorize turf
Be able to colorize numbers and lines on field
Numbers on back of helmets
More number Styles

Have the option to not have numbers on fornt or back (ex. have number on fornt and not on back)
  • Be able place logo there instead
Be able to colorize shoes and socks

Pride Stickers
Old 08-10-2011, 05:21 PM   #5
Pro

Echoing a previous post: Turf color We have red, blue, and purple-grey in real life now aside from the traditional green. I want my EWU and UCA teams to play on a field that actually looks like the field they actually play on.

In addition to more logo slots, I'd like to be able to add logos/numbers to a part of the helmet not the side. Montana's helmets last year had a giant bear paw on the back of their helmets. The Steelers have numbers on t he front of theirs. The Eagles have wing on the side of their helmets, but they wrap the front(this would probably have to be a helmet style.)

Stadium editor.

Endzone editing. Tennessee and Fresno(I think it's Fresno) have the checkerboard... Some schools have logos as well as words...

More font options.

An extra alternate uniform or two.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2011, 08:22 PM   #6
TWC
Rookie

TWC's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd just be happy if they got the midfield logo to face the right direction.

Slightly lower on the priority scale:

• Ability to set default sock height/style
  • Ability to set font size for endzone text
  • Endzone logos
  • Ability to edit a team currently in the game
  • Ability to make edits in the middle of a dynasty
  • At least one extra alternate for pants and helmet
Old 08-15-2011, 12:01 AM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWC
I'd just be happy if they got the midfield logo to face the right direction.
I thought they just screwed up the broadcast cam...?
Old 08-20-2011, 08:06 PM   #8
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Pride Stickers is a fantastic idea.

Same with editing equipment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »