Home

Old 08-13-2011, 08:46 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Los Angeles Area High School teams

So I just spent hours making legitimate looking high school teams from around the Los Angeles area so I can start my RTG with an authentic feel. I think I did a pretty good job, but I'm not the best editor with photoshop so some of the logos are a little rough. I figured I'd share these teams with you guys if you were looking to start a realistic RTG with some LA teams. A lot of these teams have been made already, but with details missing here and there, and the worst part being the stadiums. All my HS teams have HS stadiums or the practice field.

The teams I made were:
Taft
Crespi
Culver City
St. Bonaventure
Mater Dei
Venice
Birmingham
Loyola
Notre Dame (Sherman Oaks)
Servite
Long Beach Poly

I only made 11 teams because in Cali, it's a 10 game season, but I'll probably make some more later down the road. Another thing is that I was strictly keen about stadiums and uniforms. Rosters are whatever since these are for RTG and coaches and field names are made up, but realistic. Uniforms should be spot on though. High school was few years ago for me so there may be some updates but yeah.

Feel free to check them out. My PSN is Papazmurf and I'm pretty sure my EA Sports name is Papazmurf as well for you xbox guys. If any of you guys are from the area I'd appreciate some feed back. Thanks!

Last edited by Papazmurf; 08-13-2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: More details.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »