Home

NFL TeamBuilder teams (PS3)

This is a discussion on NFL TeamBuilder teams (PS3) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #129
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NFL TeamBuilder teams (PS3)

o.k, thanks for the reply.
Mick-S
Old 08-26-2012, 11:08 AM   #130
Banned

airbuddy716's Arena

OVR: 5

U know u can get these on 360 too.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:03 AM   #131
Rookie

An update:

I took a VERY long break as I've had so many things above this. Changing schools, changing states, almost changing life. Once I finally got settled, I forgot all about this.

With the new edition of EA Sports football games being anticipated and a new generation of consoles set to release late this year, I've decided to pick this back up. I'm going to finish the remaining teams, however no team shall have the rookies that are to be drafted this week. I'd like to wait until the Madden NFL 25 ratings release or until I get that game which should be within the first week or two of retail release. I'll also try to keep up with transactions (Alex Smith, Darrelle Revis, Wes Welker etc.) and finalize these teams around the same time rookies are added. My goal is to have functioning teams with their 2013 rosters by 2 days after NFL teams complete their week 1 depth charts. So likely early September.

I look forward to completing this project! Hope my teams provide you with fun this season!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #132
Rookie

lambeauleap12's Arena

Hello there:

Just recently joined Operation Sports and came across this thread concerning your created NFL teams. I must say I am quite impressed with the work you have done so far. I have downloaded all 32 NFL teams and I realize they are not all complete. I thought I would have them and check for updates periodically. Please let us know how you are coming with this and keep us updated as I am very interested in what you're doing. You can also friend me at my ps3 gamertag lambeauleap_12 or you can stay in contact with me here as well. Once again. A job very well done.

Thanks
Old 06-20-2013, 08:25 PM   #133
Rookie

Steel_Penny's Arena

OVR: 1

Mere words cannot describe my appreciation for the diligent hard work you have done to create the 32 NFL teams. I realize this tedious task cannot be completed overnight. You have done exceptionally well with what you have completed to this point.

Old 08-04-2013, 07:04 PM   #134
Rookie

I apologize as I am unable to continue this project. I have recently been receiving emails from EA regarding these teams violating their terms of service. I will be removing all NFL teams in fear that due to "multiple offences possibly leading to a lifetime ban."
Old 08-08-2013, 02:30 AM   #135
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanT111596
I apologize as I am unable to continue this project. I have recently been receiving emails from EA regarding these teams violating their terms of service. I will be removing all NFL teams in fear that due to "multiple offences possibly leading to a lifetime ban."

Seriously?!!! That is all I can say.

That is not directed at you, but to EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »