Home

Real NCAA Teams, re-worked uni's

This is a discussion on Real NCAA Teams, re-worked uni's within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #1
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

OVR: 7
Real NCAA Teams, re-worked uni's

I've seen plenty of D-II schools made, and alot of creativity with fictional teams. I was just wondering if you guys were heads of Nike, UA, and Adidas what your uniform mock-ups would look like. I've used Teambuilder for most of mine (since its the teambuilder thread), but if you have any photoshopped versions of schools uniforms feel free to post 'em here! Remember, creativity and style are what counts. Feel free to rate the uniforms by parts, or as a whole. Hope this thread grows because I think we could have some great discussion in here!

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

Re: Real NCAA Teams, re-worked uni's

I'll start off by posting a Michigan Wolverine concept. I think losing the Adidas "tenticals" is a plus in the away uniforms. Looking back I think either white numbers and yellow trim or yellow/ white trimmed numbers would've looked good on the home alts. I added the white pants just because I think it gives them a clean look, that doesn't stray from school colors.
Attached Images
File Type: png MICH home.png (107.4 KB, 292 views)
File Type: png MICH away.png (115.3 KB, 284 views)
File Type: png MICH home alt.png (95.6 KB, 286 views)
File Type: png MICH all white.png (103.5 KB, 284 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS

Last edited by amoore0192; 09-02-2011 at 07:15 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:38 AM   #3
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

Arkansas Razorbacks, Im aware of bfbs but I had a jersey slot to fill and figured why not? Again, I simplified the design..alot. While I do like the current home uniform, I can't stand the away "titans" shoulder design. So, I unified the colors and took the words off the pants. I did decide to keep the Arkansas acros the front only because I've always known them to have it. I took them back to the McFadden/Jones era with the uniforms and I think it turned out well. I added a white helmet for a touch of something different. I really like it with the home jersey and white pants.
Attached Images
File Type: png ARK all red.png (123.3 KB, 285 views)
File Type: png ARK home alt.png (117.1 KB, 280 views)
File Type: png ARK home.png (117.1 KB, 278 views)
File Type: png ARK bfbs.png (102.3 KB, 282 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS

Last edited by amoore0192; 09-02-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #4
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

Heres the away uniforms and side shots of the two helmets. The traditional away uniform shows the standard cardinal/white/white combo and since I'm a sucker for a white-out look I paired the white helmet with the existing aways. As you can see in the above post they have a pair of cardinal pants which can be used if you desire. With the helmets I kept it pretty simple as with the rest of the uniforms. I kept the traditional one and added a cardinal chin strap on the white because it made the hog logo pop. I debated making the facemask cardinal aswell, but decided against it. I thought it looked "cheesy", or like something a highschool would do. Not a big time, SEC program. This is probably just my person taste though, no matter which way I try to rationalize it.
Attached Images
File Type: png ARK away.png (113.5 KB, 279 views)
File Type: png ARK all white.png (110.9 KB, 277 views)
File Type: png ARK red helmet.png (21.2 KB, 276 views)
File Type: png ARK white helmet.png (20.6 KB, 276 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS

Last edited by amoore0192; 09-02-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:40 PM   #5
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

Looks like I'm the only one posting! Oh well..for ppl veiwing Im gonna try and recreate a South Carolina uniform to look like these.
Attached Images
File Type: png SCar home.png (317.8 KB, 276 views)
File Type: png SCar all black.png (309.6 KB, 274 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #6
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

Heres a few UGA designs, I know the first one looks like black but its actually a charcoal grey. Georgia has such a nice uniform already its hard to imagine it any different, so I kept the home and aways the same and just added the charcoal uniform and pants. I love the helmet with the white "G" on the side. The red outline stands out on its own, but couple it with the red stripe and chinstrap and I think it makes the logo jump off the helmet. I added the black trim stripes and facemask so the veiwers could tell it wasn't just a blackout remake. I also made the numbers white with red trim, one because colored numbers on colored jerseys generally suck and two, because I need something white in the uniform so the "G" helmet logo didn't look out of place.
Attached Images
File Type: png UGA all charcoal.png (93.9 KB, 274 views)
File Type: png UGA home.png (125.1 KB, 265 views)
File Type: png UGA away.png (116.9 KB, 265 views)
File Type: png uga charcoal helmet.png (22.3 KB, 273 views)
File Type: png UGA red helmet.png (23.6 KB, 269 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS

Last edited by amoore0192; 09-02-2011 at 07:29 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:13 PM   #7
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

Insperation for the charcoal uni, and my personal take on what UGA's procombat should've looked like.
Attached Images
File Type: png UGA Charcoal concept.png (298.9 KB, 271 views)
File Type: png UGA Pro Combat1.png (306.8 KB, 274 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS
Old 09-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #8
Pro

amoore0192's Arena

South Carolina Uniforms, maybe my favorite ones I've made. I wish there was a way to make the helmets matte because that would've finished my "stealth fighter" look on the alternates. I used the garnet to trim because I wanted to keep the tone dark, but still add contrast on the uniform itself. As far as the basic home and aways, I used a basic pant design and tried to include the "South Carolina cresent moon" design Under Armour was shooting for (and failed miserably at IMO) throughout the uniform. I generally use basic pants because I have a pet peeve about uniform stripes being..well..uniform through the whole uniform, and in certain situations when pants have complex stripes its just not possible. I used the traditional helmet, removing the thick solid stripes since the didn't go with the cresent shaped stripe pattern on the uniform. As far as the gunmetal grey helmet, I used a black facemask (to create contrast). The black "C" with the garnet rooster is at home on the both sides of each helmet.
Attached Images
File Type: png SCar all black.png (91.8 KB, 265 views)
File Type: png SCar home.png (109.1 KB, 261 views)
File Type: png SCar away.png (108.5 KB, 259 views)

CUSTOM COVERS
&
CUSTOM UNIFORM DESIGNS

Last edited by amoore0192; 09-02-2011 at 07:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »