Home

Blue Mountain State Teambuilder Team (360,NCAA12)

This is a discussion on Blue Mountain State Teambuilder Team (360,NCAA12) within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Thumbs up Blue Mountain State Teambuilder Team (360,NCAA12)

I made my own version of Spike Tv's Blue Mountain State football team. I put all the football players that are named and are featured regularly in the program. (also they are higher rated since they are the "stars" of the team) Jersey numbers are correct from my knowledge for the main characters.

QB
Radon Randell (Made him a senior since he was only there for one season)
Travis Amell (Travis is the religious quarterback in season 1 that gets in trouble with the male prostitute, his last name is never stated so I put the actors last name,also a senior)
Alex Moran (Main character, made him a freshman, should start dynasty season two if you don't draft a qb that is better)

RB
Craig Shilo (Season 1 rushing back, made him a senior)

C
Donnie Ramsay (Offensive Lineman, Last name never stated so I put actor's last name, Sophomore)

MLB
Thad Castle (My favorite main character, made him a Sophomore)

LOLB
Larry Summers (Thad's follower, made him a Sophomore as well, his position is never really determined besides being defensive so I envisioned him as a linebacker with his buddy Thad, some sites say he is a db though)

Kicker
Harmon Tedesco (Sophomore, his face looks just like the character in real life which is hard to do on this game)

Coach
Marty Daniels (Couldn't edit his appearance on the teambuilder site, you could create him at the beginning of a dynasty though)

Program Information:

If you've ever watched the show you know the lifestyle has to be A+
Marty Daniels has won many championships, longtime coach, played for the Dallas Cowboys, and deserves high ratings
The locker room does not look that nice and there hasn't been much of a gym shown, so I decided to put B for Athletic Facilities.
Stability I only made a C+ since there are many scandals such as Travis with the male prostitute, Thad's coke problem after the bowl game, and the penis pictures.
Tradition is an A, you would see much of this in the episode where Alex Moran is made into a captain.
Elway, Ochocinco, etc. went to blue mountain state. Thad was also a top draft pick before his coke incident. A for Pro Factory

The show is filmed in Quebec, Canada, but is said to be somewhere in Pennsylvania. I picked a random city my friend from PA said as the location. I used a dome like stadium since I have seen episodes with the goats playing on a field like that.

Last edited by Scholz; 10-31-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-06-2019, 12:41 AM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
How do i make a team builder team?

I hate to be this guy, but how do you make your own team in the team builder?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »