Home

Washington Huskies

This is a discussion on Washington Huskies within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2012, 11:52 PM   #1
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1
Washington Huskies

Thank you EA for complete screwing washington. So every other team in the country gets more then 1 helmet and we get 1. 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see last year alone with wore white helmets twice what happened to those? i mean you could atleast give us a throwback helmet in purple. But know you spent to much time giving the DUCKS 12 helmets. Anyone else feel there school kind screwed in the uni area?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 01:00 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Washington Huskies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04
Thank you EA for complete screwing washington. So every other team in the country gets more then 1 helmet and we get 1. 1!!!!!!!!!!!!! lets see last year alone with wore white helmets twice what happened to those? i mean you could atleast give us a throwback helmet in purple. But know you spent to much time giving the DUCKS 12 helmets. Anyone else feel there school kind screwed in the uni area?
Being an FCS fan whose school in teambuilder has 2 logos...neither correct football logos and one being labeled completely wrong....labeled NIU when the freaking logo says UNI....I struggle to feel bad for teams that don't get their newest uniforms/helmets/gloves/cleats/etc....
Old 06-30-2012, 01:01 AM   #3
Rookie

khlundgaard's Arena

OVR: 2

To be fair, it was never really said that you'll wear them again. You wore them for 911 and then for the bowl game. WSU has a gray on gray helmet that has yet to be in the game... haven't worn it but it was announced with all the new jerseys in April of 2011.
Old 06-30-2012, 01:03 AM   #4
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exile04

should have won that bowl game against Baylor LOL j/k
Old 06-30-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
Rookie

Exile04's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by siouxredskins
should have won that bowl game against Baylor LOL j/k
i guess so. i know its not apart of there every day setup but im tired of seeing the huskies just get gold helmets.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »