Home

Teambuilder - unable to remove background

This is a discussion on Teambuilder - unable to remove background within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Teambuilder - unable to remove background

Actually, I have several problems with Teambuilder this year ....

I have 2 teams, and when I went to move them from teambuilder 13 to 14 it worked for one, but on the other it moved the team but changed the entire uniform to match the other team .... Meaning all the information was correct except the uniforms looked identical for both teams .... Except now the team colors were a mixture between the 2 teams ....

When I tried to change it I had to start over and upload the logos all over again .... When I did that it will not let me remove the background .... So when I try to put it on the helmet or the field it has a big white box around it .... Even when I try to start from scratch it won't let me remove the background from any logo that I upload ....

I guess maybe I will have to skip out on teambuilder this year unfortunately .....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2013, 12:38 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Teambuilder - unable to remove background

It just worked perfectly for me, but I had to refresh the page twice. I think the site is wonky right now I'm seeing my teams getting random chest text when there shouldn't be. That type of stuff happens a lot when their servers are having issues hopefully it gets ironed out by tomorrow. If refreshing doesn't work for you I'm sure someone could remove the background for you if you post your logos here
Old 07-05-2013, 01:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Thanks man .... I appreciate it ....
Old 07-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
MVP

speedy43's Arena

OVR: 10

PM me and I can do it as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »