Home

NCAA Football 13 into XFL Football 13 box art?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 into XFL Football 13 box art? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA Football 13 into XFL Football 13 box art?

Hey guys I'm new to posting on these forums but I usually come here for official rosters for NCAA football....so I'm not sure if this is the right spot to put this post but, me and a buddy of mine are so sick of the same product EA put out that we decided to use our imagination and create a football game of our own. Using Teambuilder we asked ourselves, "What if the XFL survived, better yet flourished in it's first year and became a major competitor to the NFL?" Well what we did is turn that 1 year 8 team league into a 22 team league with actual XFL players, players leaving for the league according to a simulated season in NCAA 13 and players in a football league I played in. If you guys are curious you can search teambuilder under the Brahvo33 author and you can see all my team creations. My purpose of coming on here is to find someone who can make me an official box cover art for my copy of NCAA 13....I have the front cover that I had altered myself but I would like someone to make it a complete cover along with spine and back cover. I know this is running on long but if there is anyone that could help that would be awesome thanks guys!
I used this cover art made by CustomSportsCovers on picturepush dot com (OS won't lemme put a link since I'm brand new! You can google "Tommy Maddox XFL" and get the photo) and changed the 10 to a 13 through paint....if someone can do the same and make it a printable complete cover with spine and back cover that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »