Home

TB wishlist for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on TB wishlist for NCAA 14 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #41
Rookie

BearsNVA's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TB wishlist for NCAA 14

I've been using the TB feature all year and a few things bug me.

1) I wish the colors on the logo's they give you to choose from (of colleges not the dumb generic ones,) actually matched the colors of the uniforms.

I used UVA's logo and the orange looked way off.

2) More jersey options would be great.

3) Being able to use a light color for a home jersey. Afterall it's a video game, and I want to use a light color for a home jersey I should be able to, because I can simply change the other damn teams color so it's not confusing.

I'm not saying use "white" as a home jersey, but light yellows, etc.

4) More edit options for everything. Has anybody used the FIFA teambuilder? You can go through all the different jersey companies, cleat companies, etc. There's easily 25 different jersey bases to choose from, and you can even upload a logo for a sponsor. I created a team and added a huge Sam Adams logo to the front of my jersey's.

5)More options with editing players looks. I hate only being able to change the head of a guy and not a body. I want a huge, fat, burger eating, 6'5" 340pd DT!

Sure you can do that stuff in game on the roster options, but it would be nice to do everything in one place.

6)Speaking of doing everything in one place, it would be nice to build a playbook for O and Def, as opposed to choosing what type of O or Def you are going to run.

Last edited by BearsNVA; 06-09-2013 at 06:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2013, 10:48 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsNVA
3) Being able to use a light color for a home jersey. Afterall it's a video game, and I want to use a light color for a home jersey I should be able to, because I can simply change the other damn teams color so it's not confusing.

I'm not saying use "white" as a home jersey, but light yellows, etc.
If EA does not make a change to this, there will still be a way to use light colors for home jerseys. Make your second/third color dark such as black, brown, basically any of the default colors on the TeamBuilder site. Set the jersey you want your lighter color to be and make it that second/third color. Go back to the general page and make that third color the color you want it to be. Your jersey should now be that light color you want.
Old 06-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #43
Rookie

B1MM3R's Arena

Any idea when the new TB will be released?
Old 06-10-2013, 08:11 PM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by B1MM3R
Any idea when the new TB will be released?
I'm not sure on the exact date, but TB should be released about two weeks before the actual game is put into stores (July 9). If TB came out exactly two weeks before the NCAA 14 release, it would be released on June 25. I expect TB will be released in the final days of June.
Old 06-16-2013, 05:11 PM   #45
Banned

RamsPackersRedskins's Arena

same as always ? maybe....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2013, 01:22 AM   #46
Pro

Xero Theory 42's Arena

OVR: 5

I really want to be able to upload jerseys, helmets, pants to teams already in the game, have each team have 2 extra slots for each. So instead of making a UGA team on teambuilder, i can just upload their black jersey, or a custom helmet to the team already in the game.
Old 06-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #47
tnf
Rookie

OVR: 2

They could just keep it the same if they just added a third option for jerseys, helmets, and pants. That's all I really want, I don't know why they can't or don't add this. It is pretty pathetic that there have been no updates since they first released this. I wish I could find away to get in contact with someone who works with them to get a direct answer why. I tried sending a message to Ben Haumiller whose the producer but couldn't get a response. If anyone else wants to try this is his twitter https://twitter.com/BenHaumiller
Old 06-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #48
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Whelp.... Guess we'll need to retitle this thread TB Wishlist NCAA 15....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »