Home

TB wishlist for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on TB wishlist for NCAA 14 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2013, 01:06 PM   #49
tnf
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: TB wishlist for NCAA 14

I don't know if they have them in the game but I have already noticed a lot of stuff that still needs updating. So far just in the helmets, they don't have UNC's new alternate helmet from last year or Oregon State's new helmets.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:29 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Well... I guess not much changed at all . However, I am happy they added some more generic stadium options.
Old 06-26-2013, 05:16 AM   #51
Pro

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearsNVA
3) Being able to use a light color for a home jersey. Afterall it's a video game, and I want to use a light color for a home jersey I should be able to, because I can simply change the other damn teams color so it's not confusing.

I'm not saying use "white" as a home jersey, but light yellows, etc.

You actually can do this. It takes a bit of a workaround, but it's not too difficult.

If a color is too bright to be selected as the #1 team color you can still use it for a jersey.

1. Go into the color selection and make the 2nd or third color a darker color that can be selected for a jersey.

2. Make one of the jerseys (primary or alt, whichever you want) that 2nd or 3rd color

3. Go back to color selection and make the 2nd or 3rd color (whichever one you used) that lighter color.

4. Now the jersey will be that lighter color and you can enjoy having yellow jerseys!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2013, 01:18 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 0

The color choice "Southern Miss" is another, simpler way to get yellow jerseys -- assuming your created team's yellow is similar enough. The So. Miss yellow is similar to the secondary colors of Iowa, Cal, Michigan (on their logos), LSU, West Virginia, Missouri, and USC, among others -- a sturdier, thicker yellow than what you see from Oregon or San Jose State.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:15 PM   #53
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

1. Be able to load the Teambuilder team into the roster file to allow editing of players, rosters, depth charts, etc.
2. Be able to change positions in teambuilder teams, or create new players. Suppose our team has only one FB slot but we want two?
3. Ability to add logos to the endzone itself.
4. Upload custom endzone art! Upload number graphics.
5. Edit depth chart within Teambuilder or within the game.
6. More number font choices, and font choices for endzone and jersey text.
7. Only one choice for midfield logo? We can upload two logos and use either one for the jersey/helmet but only one for the midfield logo?
8. Show the timestamp, as well as the Overall team rating, offensive and defensive ratings within Teambuilder.
9. If we're going to choose an existing jersey, can we remove the team's logo from it and replace it with our own?
10. Edit downloaded teams. If I like someone else's team but want to adjust the uniform, why not just download it and edit. It just can't be re-uploaded, out of respect for the original creator.
11. Auto-rename players by position, offense only, etc., instead of just globally.
12. When making the home or alt home jerseys, the respective away jerseys should automatically set to the same jersey type. You can change it back if you want, but it can be annoying trying to find the same jersey type when you start working on the away jersey.
13. More user-friendly color chooser. There's no "white" in the default color palette, I have to go into the custom chooser and click right in the center. Generally "white" is not a team color. Maybe ability to type in RGB values?

Last edited by servo75; 07-30-2013 at 10:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »