Home

CFL Teams for NCAA 14

This is a discussion on CFL Teams for NCAA 14 within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2014, 09:00 PM   #17
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: CFL Teams for NCAA 14

I realize the CFL season is over now but here is a full front and back cover for real CFL fans to print out and put on your game for next season. You can also check out my teams on teambuilder:

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder1...:1;web:1;sku:5

I update the rosters about once a month for those who want up to date rosters and coaches. I also take suggestions regarding player overalls but you better be able to back up your argument if you think someone is too low.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #18
Rookie

Svedishsven can u please get your cfl teams into xbox 360...I need updated ottawa that you have.

Thanks
Old 01-22-2014, 11:39 AM   #19
Just started!

I don't really feel like creating all the teams again for xbox 360 so if anyone knows a trick in teambuilder to duplicate your team, it would be greatly appreciated. I could have sworn you could copy your teams in a previous version.

In the meantime I moved my PS3 teams to my xbox 360 persona so you can download them temporarily if you wish.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder1...:1;web:1;sku:5
Old 01-23-2014, 06:48 PM   #20
Rookie

Thank you for that. I already downloaded them tonight. They are awesome. You have the best teambuilder teams I have seen. Thanks again.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:50 PM   #21
Rookie

Do you update these regularly as free agency and trades and drafts happen? If so can you post on these sight about when you are doing those and I can update the rosters. Thank you for all your hard work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 12:22 PM   #22
Just started!

Yes, I will be updating the rosters more when the season starts but for now I've just been adding any player the Redblacks sign and updating any big moves (Dontrelle Inman dropped/Calvillo retiring). I can post here every now and then if I do a couple updates.

I'll probably update a number of teams when free agency starts.
Old 02-12-2014, 08:34 AM   #23
Rookie

I downloaded and use your atlantic schooner team also. it appears you put recently retired or available free agents not signed by cfl teams on their roster. Is that correct? If so do you plan on keeping them updated as well. I m gonna start a cfl comp vs comp league and see how accurate the season goes based on your teams. counting atlantic there would be ten teams in the league. thanks again.
Old 02-15-2014, 10:17 PM   #24
Just started!

For the Atlantic Schooners, yes that's exactly what I did. I was going to eventually make another team (for Quebec City likely) and my plan was to have FAs from Western teams go on QC and FAs from Eastern teams go on the Schooners. I'm trying to keep these players as recent as possible but all players on these teams will have at some point recently played on or tried out for a CFL team.

The comp vs comp thing sounds great. Let me know how it turns out if there are any issues.

I've also as of tonight done a full roster update to all teams (including Schooners). I'll warn you though that at the moment, Saskatchewan is low of QBs and RBs, Winnipeg also has issues at RB and Toronto is very short on DBs at the moment reflecting their current situations.

Good Luck and enjoy

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »