Home

Creative Teambuilders

This is a discussion on Creative Teambuilders within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 03:23 AM   #1
Rookie

serrano53's Arena

OVR: 2
Creative Teambuilders

So i see there is a lot of skilled team builder designers and wanted to know if some of you guys can make some tight uniforms/high school teams. I want to use them in road to glory. The more the merrier. I think it will be pretty cool. Lets see what we can get. Also try to use default team nicknames so you can hear it over the pa system. Thanks a bunch!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 01:01 PM   #2
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Creative Teambuilders

Try some of the new teams in Ackerman Mississippi called the Choctaw County Chargers or just Choctaw Chargers. There are one of the teams where there are alternate uniforms for the teams that used to be but i didn't have enough helmets to create for the last alternate. A bunch of the teams are no good because teambuilder will not let you go back in and adjust things without corrupting the file. Just look for the one as well that has the 2013 logo on it.

Another team i created is SE Lauderdale out of Meridian MS. They have some great colors as well and on the alternate uniforms they have one of their old school colors in the uniforms. I gave them a cool looking SE logo and this team the way they look will not disappoint, plus there stadium is located where the trees are different colors!

The Choctaw Chargers logo seal that i was telling has 2013 on it just sticks out on introduction and the uniforms were made to please.

PLEASE PLEASE OTHERS let us know of your cool designs to let each other easier narrow down their choices! Thanks and May God bless you!
Old 07-16-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
Banned

RamsPackersRedskins's Arena

OVR: 0

ay not meet all you criteria but they are high school fictional teams and have the hs fields etc.

they are under web persona so check -all- to search

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 07-20-2013, 04:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have a bunch of teams. They aren't college-specific, I made them to be more like pro teams. They're mostly just in a City/State/Region + Mascot format, except for a few Boston area high schools for my RTG and also some teams from my old semi-pro league, the New England Football League. Some are still works in progress, but I think most of them are pretty fresh. I defy you to find a cooler helmet logo than the Boston Bangers', haha. But yeah, i've put a good amount of effort into these over the years, so you should find some you like. Probably about 40 solid ones plus a dozen HS and NEFL teams, and a few that are half-finished/not as cool as i thought they'd be when the weed wore off, haha. Haven't done too much with rosters, but all the unis and team info are on point. On a tablet right now so all I can do is give you my Xbox GT: SgtSwagnificent. Enjoy, feel free to download!
Old 07-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
Rookie

maizeblue13's Arena

OVR: 8

Im making Michigan High School teams.....here is the link for em.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder1...:1;web:1;sku:5
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »