Home

Teambuilder used for Conference Championship Sites

This is a discussion on Teambuilder used for Conference Championship Sites within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Teambuilder used for Conference Championship Sites

I am still playing 2012 version of game on PS3 and I came up with the idea of creating teams to only use their stadium and field for conference championship sites since any stadium you choose they keep the same field art from the original location. I have made MW AAC BIGXII PAC12 (jgiff17) but since I can only save the teams for 2014 i can not check to see if this works. It seems as though any teambuilder team, whether you have used them in the dynasty or not, you have downloaded has their stadium available for the conf championship game site but maybe someone here can verify this and download my teams (sites) and check it out on 2014. I dont have much time to play anymore and the not so great reviews for this version have left me up in the air on purchasing, but if this were to work then I would definitely buy this game. Please any info would help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 09:15 PM   #2
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Teambuilder used for Conference Championship Sites

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUCKSgiff17
I am still playing 2012 version of game on PS3 and I came up with the idea of creating teams to only use their stadium and field for conference championship sites since any stadium you choose they keep the same field art from the original location. I have made MW AAC BIGXII PAC12 (jgiff17) but since I can only save the teams for 2014 i can not check to see if this works. It seems as though any teambuilder team, whether you have used them in the dynasty or not, you have downloaded has their stadium available for the conf championship game site but maybe someone here can verify this and download my teams (sites) and check it out on 2014. I dont have much time to play anymore and the not so great reviews for this version have left me up in the air on purchasing, but if this were to work then I would definitely buy this game. Please any info would help.

I did the same thing for neutral sites in Charlotte (http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...389:1373672872),

New Orleans (http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...389:1373509798),

and Glendale AZ (http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...389:1373688041). Worked out pretty good.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:15 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Teambuilder used for Conference Championship Sites

Has this been confirmed? I made a neutral site Teambuilder Team for the American Athletic Conference. I downloaded, but did not import into my Dynasty. When I went to setup the Conference Championship site this team's stadium was not listed as a selection. Does this work? Am I doing something incorrect?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »