Home

2015 High School Project/ Directory

This is a discussion on 2015 High School Project/ Directory within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2015, 12:56 AM   #9
Rookie

BCProdigy25's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2015 High School Project/ Directory

I was making some high schools from FL and MN for this project, but when I logged in today I had no schools saved on my profile. Has this happened to anyone else, and can anyone tell me how to fix it.
Old 07-30-2015, 01:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCProdigy25
I was making some high schools from FL and MN for this project, but when I logged in today I had no schools saved on my profile. Has this happened to anyone else, and can anyone tell me how to fix it.
This happened to me a couple of weeks ago, here's what I did: I had 26 schools created but when I selected the "My Schools" link, it showed I had 0, so I went to the "Browse Schools" option and searched just my author name and only about half my schools showed up and I had multiples of some teams. I then clicked on a school (and since I was signed in) opened them up to edit. I would only edit maybe one players rating and then save the team. When I closed out and went back to "My Schools" it still showed 0. So I repeated the process above (new school each time) until all the multiples were gone, then I was able to see my teams in the " My Schools" tab, the only thing was I now only had 25 schools because I lost a team in that mess some how, so I had to recreate them.

I hope hope this works for you, any questions just let me know.
Old 08-03-2015, 11:34 AM   #11
Rookie

I've been running into the same problem i created butler and got it uploaded on the game and went to edit it, and was able to, but them when i created mallard creek the butler team just vanished, have no idea what's going on, but on the bright side i have mallard creek done now.

mitchsr65
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2015, 10:50 PM   #12
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

I'm really just waiting for updated rosters now. For player ratings, I've been using mostly the guidelines from a similar project last year found in this thread, which has a really good (I think) speed conversion chart. The player rating is almost the exact number as the ESPN rating, and fairly close to the ratings that are on the first post of this thread.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:51 PM   #13
Rookie

Question, how do I get more than 15 created teams? Buy extra slots?

For 2015 I have the following teams done

Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, Nevada)
St Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Florida)
St Xavier (Cincinnati, Ohio)
La Salle (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Old 08-04-2015, 09:48 PM   #14
Rookie

can someone help? When I search my own gamertag to download teams I just made I get "no results found". Clearly something is wrong, my teams are NOT on private. I updated most directly, but when I went to download St. Thomas, which I made yesterday, 8/3/15, nothing comes up, I tried all the ways to sort through but my team isn't showing up. If. Someone could look for me I'd greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #15
Rookie

i can try my best to help, whats your gamertag?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2015, 08:39 PM   #16
Rookie

i think i found your teams if your gamer tag is heat of knights, i was running into the same problem, so what i did was i just started putting 15 after the schools nickname like with mallard creek, i did mallard creek for the name and mavericks 15 for the nickname that way while i'm searching for the school, it makes things a whole lot easier.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »