Home

2015 High School Project/ Directory

This is a discussion on 2015 High School Project/ Directory within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-09-2015, 07:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2015 High School Project/ Directory

Hello everyone,

So this is the year I try to finish my football project, this year i finished NCAA Basketball 10 Updated Rosters (Still need help on uploading though) and I'd like to start planning this out for next year. I'd like to ask for assistance as this can get tedious and rather repetitive while on your own. If you're interested in helping please leave a reply (I know it's early but around July-August I'd like to get started). For basic rules, we'll be starting with the MaxPreps Excellent 25 for the Preseason and knocking out those teams. Then I ask to go work on the big, nationally known teams, i.e. Don Bosco, Paramus, etc, not "New Jersey Urban Catholic" or whatever, I don't know. For creating overalls, there are different scales out there already made so refer to those but for some framework, but in reality do what you think works. I try to refrain from 90 overall+ unless if they're like a 4 or 5 star recruit. I also try to keep the worst player above a 55 if that helps with some framing

Thank you all and I hope this project will flourish this next upcoming season.

Last edited by DukeBlue4; 08-23-2015 at 05:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2015, 11:56 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: 2015 High School Project/ Directory

Is there ANY way I could add a 3rd pair of pants?

I'm re-creating the Florida Gators so I could add the white helmets with the F on it but the only problem is that I can't add all the pants because TB only allows you to pick two. All I need is the orange, blue, and white pants. (It's between the orange and blue pants because the white is an automatic keep)
Old 06-17-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

If you're still interested in doing this project, I can help out. I don't have a lot of free time, but I've always thought this would be a cool idea having the top high school teams created, so I am willing to help out as much as I can.
Old 06-22-2015, 10:11 AM   #4
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

Well I thought there were going to be at least a few more people involved in this project, but from what I'm guessing it's due to the team builder site having problems. Nonetheless, here are 25 schools I created. As accurate of uniforms as I could get, as well as city, state, coach name, stadium name, field design/logo, playbooks/schemes, and about 50% of the rosters. You will notice most of the schools are from the southern California area, that is due to my familiarity with the area and schools. I will probably do some more as long as EA keeps the server up and gives no issues.
CA:
De La Salle
St. John Bosco
Centennial
Mission Viejo
Vista Murrieta
Helix
Oceanside
El Capitan
Carlsbad
La Costa Canyon
Rancho Bernardo
Temecula Valley
Chaparral
Murrieta Mesa
Corona
Mission Hills
Vista
Great Oak
Servite
Torrey Pines
AZ:
Chandler
Saguaro
Mountain Pointe
TX:
Katy

PSN: SmokeyDaBur
Enjoy while you can

Last edited by Sparkchaser18; 07-21-2015 at 07:50 AM. Reason: UPDATE
Old 07-27-2015, 02:38 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkchaser18
Well I thought there were going to be at least a few more people involved in this project, but from what I'm guessing it's due to the team builder site having problems. Nonetheless, here are 25 schools I created. As accurate of uniforms as I could get, as well as city, state, coach name, stadium name, field design/logo, playbooks/schemes, and about 50% of the rosters. You will notice most of the schools are from the southern California area, that is due to my familiarity with the area and schools. I will probably do some more as long as EA keeps the server up and gives no issues.
CA:
De La Salle
St. John Bosco
Centennial
Mission Viejo
Vista Murrieta
Helix
Oceanside
El Capitan
Carlsbad
La Costa Canyon
Rancho Bernardo
Temecula Valley
Chaparral
Murrieta Mesa
Corona
Mission Hills
Vista
Great Oak
Servite
Torrey Pines
AZ:
Chandler
Saguaro
Mountain Pointe
TX:
Katy

PSN: SmokeyDaBur
Enjoy while you can
WOW! this is great, it's been two years since i've been involved in making teams, but i'm back, can help with north carolina and more southern schools.
mitchsr65 is my name on the team builder site
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2015, 01:17 AM   #6
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by duramaxlmm
WOW! this is great, it's been two years since i've been involved in making teams, but i'm back, can help with north carolina and more southern schools.
mitchsr65 is my name on the team builder site
Yea go for it! I haven't heard from OP but I'll give it a couple more weeks and if he doesn't return I'm going to start a new thread with a directory. For the time being just post your teams up here, because I know this thread gets views everyday.
Old 07-28-2015, 09:34 PM   #7
Rookie

Very cool, would love to get a lot of people involved with this, just glad other people enjoy it as much as i do. Just finished up butler which is a powerhouse in NC, rosters are not all the way complete but have starters and a few backups, i'll start on mallard creek tonight, they're ranked number 8 in max preps top 25 for this year and the defending 4aa champs.
Old 07-29-2015, 10:35 AM   #8
Rookie

I'm in the process on waiting for rosters to be put on websites and then I'll be updating my teams from last year. A list will go when they're live. Given my location I'm working on the big name schools from the Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, KY area. Please feel free to add

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »