Home

Does Team Builder work anymore?

This is a discussion on Does Team Builder work anymore? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2016, 08:22 AM   #1
Rookie

BlackRain37's Arena

OVR: 1
Does Team Builder work anymore?

I've created teams online, but when I go to search for them on the game by author name, nothing shows up. I've actually tried typing any authors name and no matches ever come up. Any ideas?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2016, 04:16 PM   #2
Air Raid

Dr Death's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: Does Team Builder work anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRain37
I've created teams online, but when I go to search for them on the game by author name, nothing shows up. I've actually tried typing any authors name and no matches ever come up. Any ideas?
I know that Teambuilder still works as I am playing a dynasty with 11 created teams in the game that I uploaded just two weeks ago. However, I will say this... there are times when you go to the Teambuilder website and it says an "error" occurred and you can't get in.

I also know some people have had problems when trying to create new teams... it simply won't let them. You can take an already created team and change them and it will work, but for some, they simply can't create new ones.

I personally have not had that problem. I have 46 teams in my Teambuilder and all work if I so desire to upload them. As for your problem, you might try to log in to the website and make sure that your teams are still there. It's been known by some to delete their teams. If that has happened, you should be able to create at least one team, upload them to your system, then change them to another team, upload that team to your system and so on.

Hope this helps and good luck!!!

Old 02-11-2016, 10:04 PM   #3
Rookie

BlackRain37's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Does Team Builder work anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
I know that Teambuilder still works as I am playing a dynasty with 11 created teams in the game that I uploaded just two weeks ago. However, I will say this... there are times when you go to the Teambuilder website and it says an "error" occurred and you can't get in.

I also know some people have had problems when trying to create new teams... it simply won't let them. You can take an already created team and change them and it will work, but for some, they simply can't create new ones.

I personally have not had that problem. I have 46 teams in my Teambuilder and all work if I so desire to upload them. As for your problem, you might try to log in to the website and make sure that your teams are still there. It's been known by some to delete their teams. If that has happened, you should be able to create at least one team, upload them to your system, then change them to another team, upload that team to your system and so on.

Hope this helps and good luck!!!
Much appreciated feedback. Yea, I had to have some patience and wait a bit for them to pop up on the server, as well as search very specifically. Works great now. Will def create as many teams as I can before things possibly shut down one day soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »