Home

2016 High School Project

This is a discussion on 2016 High School Project within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2016, 08:43 PM   #1
Rookie

Sparkchaser18's Arena

OVR: 0
2016 High School Project

If anyone is interested I'd like to create/add some high school teams for the 2016 season. I know Teambuilder has been a little wonky the last couple years so it might get a little frustrating, but nonetheless a fun project.

I already have about 25 schools (mainly SoCal) in my library from last year so I can just edit those and create some more schools, if the interest level is high enough. If you would like to check them out to kind of get an idea of what I'm doing, my PSN is SmokeyDaBur. I like to create as accurate of rosters as possible, if not, then at least the players getting recruited. The guidelines I would like to use are from a similar project a couple years ago in this thread. I usually use ESPN, Scout.com, 247 and school/team website or program.

Again, If there is enough interest, and other people want to create teams, that would be awesome. I would like to create some more schools and update my current schools. I don't want to waste my time, I got kid #2 on the way and am stationed overseas, so my time is limited. Let me know what you guys think.

CALIFORNIA:
Corona Centennial Huskies
De La Salle Spartans
Norco Cougars
Mission Viejo Diablos
Oceanside Pirates
St. John Bosco Braves
Servite Friars
Carlsbad Lancers
Helix Highlanders
Chaparral Pumas
Temecula Valley Golden Bears
Great Oak Wolfpack
Murrieta Mesa Rams
Rancho Bernardo Broncos
El Capitan Vaqueros
Mission Hills Grizzlies
Torrey Pines Falcons
La Costa Canyon Mavericks
Vista Panthers

ARIZONA:
Chandler Wolves
Saguaro Sabercats
Mountain Pointe Pride

TEXAS:
KatyTigers

Last edited by Sparkchaser18; 05-06-2016 at 06:21 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2016, 02:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2016 High School Project

I have some nc high school football teams too
Old 06-20-2016, 09:15 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

What's your GT and what NC teams do you have???
Old 07-31-2016, 09:43 AM   #4
Rookie

bigmachingon's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkchaser18
If anyone is interested I'd like to create/add some high school teams for the 2016 season. I know Teambuilder has been a little wonky the last couple years so it might get a little frustrating, but nonetheless a fun project.

I already have about 25 schools (mainly SoCal) in my library from last year so I can just edit those and create some more schools, if the interest level is high enough. If you would like to check them out to kind of get an idea of what I'm doing, my PSN is SmokeyDaBur. I like to create as accurate of rosters as possible, if not, then at least the players getting recruited. The guidelines I would like to use are from a similar project a couple years ago in this thread. I usually use ESPN, Scout.com, 247 and school/team website or program.

Again, If there is enough interest, and other people want to create teams, that would be awesome. I would like to create some more schools and update my current schools. I don't want to waste my time, I got kid #2 on the way and am stationed overseas, so my time is limited. Let me know what you guys think.

CALIFORNIA:
Corona Centennial Huskies
De La Salle Spartans
Norco Cougars
Mission Viejo Diablos
Oceanside Pirates
St. John Bosco Braves
Servite Friars
Carlsbad Lancers
Helix Highlanders
Chaparral Pumas
Temecula Valley Golden Bears
Great Oak Wolfpack
Murrieta Mesa Rams
Rancho Bernardo Broncos
El Capitan Vaqueros
Mission Hills Grizzlies
Torrey Pines Falcons
La Costa Canyon Mavericks
Vista Panthers

ARIZONA:
Chandler Wolves
Saguaro Sabercats
Mountain Pointe Pride

TEXAS:
KatyTigers
This is still a thing?
Old 08-14-2016, 10:53 AM   #5
Rookie

I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2016, 12:36 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by basefoot00
What's your GT and what NC teams do you have???
Butler high school , rocky river, mallard creek, Providence, those are just some and I nc fcs and d2 teams
Old 09-29-2016, 12:42 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gstar98870
I'm interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If anyone is interested we can do an od of high school teams?
Old 10-08-2016, 11:31 PM   #8
Just started!

I know Kentucky isn't a normal football state, but it's where I live and coach so I do have our own team currently. Before I had downloaded traditional powers like the Corbin Redhounds in 3A (if you've watched the movie, 23 Blast, that's Corbin), my own school the Casey County Rebels, powerhouse Belfry, Boyle county, Trinity and St X (big city schools). I'm currently going to remake some of them, starting with my high-school. Anyone in Kentucky that has any teams I'd love to see them. I would love to get the Louisville Central Yellowjackets team in my game, Bell county, Bowling Green (high, not college), Mayfield, Lexington Catholic, Male, etc.. etc.. Thanks guys and anyone that might want any of my teams just holler at me when I get finished. I am wondering how you guys rate your teams. Obviously my team is going to be WAY overrated compared to what we actually are. Trying to rate us accordingly though. We are 6-0 currently.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »