Home

Here's the program Fan Base ratings

This is a discussion on Here's the program Fan Base ratings within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-06-2017, 09:04 PM   #1
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

OVR: 0
Here's the program Fan Base ratings

As I've been translating, transferring, and updating my TeamBuilder research pages from Claris Works (yes, Claris Works) to Excel, I'm going to share them with you.

First up is the Fan Base grades for 600+ NCAA schools.

I used the OS rating scale for from the NCAA 14 Team Directory Project Directory for the FCS schools as a base. I then made an adjustment to accommodate the FBS schools, adding criteria for grades B and higher.

Next, I based each grade off a rolling 4-year average, which allows for sudden spikes in one season's attendance to not be as impactful. This allows for a better trend in a school's overall Fan Base.

This spreadsheet has been updated for the grades in the upcoming 2017 season, but it also includes figures going back to 2008 (if anybody wants to make past season squads).

Here's the link to the Fan Base spreadsheet:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxV...ew?usp=sharing

I'm also including the link in my signature.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »