Home

2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

This is a discussion on 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball 2023 Review - Take the Plunge
Diamond Dynasty Year in Review: Content
Retro Goal Review: Retro Bowl's Brother Arrives on the Switch
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2018, 03:34 PM   #1
MVP
 
Maize08's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Hey everyone,

I'm preparing for my next dynasty and I wanted to include some of the teams that are not in NCAA 14. I'll be keeping track of some of the best teambuilders for these programs. It must also include updated rosters. If you have some, please share them!

Current PS3 Teambuilder List (Update 8/24)
Appalachian State - app2k567
Charlotte - cbarrier90 (Roster in Progress)
Coastal Carolina - MrJazzyJordan
Georgia Southern - PlayamadeJosh13
Liberty - SmokeyDaBur

Now, please understand that these are not entirely perfect. I'm trying to contact the creator for the GASO team so he can adjust the Offensive Playbook and some of the program ratings. I've created the Coastal Carolina team, so please give me feedback and I can edit that team. Thanks!
__________________


Last edited by Maize08; 08-25-2018 at 06:04 PM.
Maize08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 12:18 PM   #2
MVP
 
Maize08's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Preview of Each TeamBuilder

Appalachian State
Spoiler


Charlotte
Spoiler


Coastal Carolina
Spoiler


Georgia Southern
Spoiler


Liberty
Spoiler
__________________

Maize08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 03:54 PM   #3
Rookie
 
RSMITH0518's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jan 2016
Re: 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Liberty QB should totally be renamed to his nickname. Buckshot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
RSMITH0518 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 06:51 AM   #4
Just started!
 
philiptcash1's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Greenville, NC
Re: 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Any chance of an xbox conversion?
philiptcash1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:52 PM   #5
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jul 2006
2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

I would check out my Georgia southern team. Willie Fritz hasnít coached gsu since 2015.... Itís under gsuwinsudont


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
gsuwinsudont is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 04:19 PM   #6
Rookie
 
JourneymanQB13's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: New England
Re: 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maize08
Hey everyone,

I'm preparing for my next dynasty and I wanted to include some of the teams that are not in NCAA 14. I'll be keeping track of some of the best teambuilders for these programs. It must also include updated rosters. If you have some, please share them!

Current PS3 Teambuilder List (Update 8/24)
Appalachian State - app2k567
Charlotte - cbarrier90 (Roster in Progress)
Coastal Carolina - MrJazzyJordan
Georgia Southern - PlayamadeJosh13
Liberty - SmokeyDaBur

Now, please understand that these are not entirely perfect. I'm trying to contact the creator for the GASO team so he can adjust the Offensive Playbook and some of the program ratings. I've created the Coastal Carolina team, so please give me feedback and I can edit that team. Thanks!
I would love to use all of these to get the most accurate set of current FBS teams in a dynasty using the 2018 rosters. I know you can swap teams out (for example I could replace Idaho with App. State since Idaho is now FCS). However, that would mean that I would have to exclude Coastal, GA Southern, Liberty, and Charlotte from my dynasty. Is there a way to add all these teams to an NCAA 14 dynasty without having to swap out other activitie FBS teams? Just wondering if anyone has attempted it, and found success.

Thanks!

-JQB13
JourneymanQB13 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:53 PM   #7
MVP
 
Maize08's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by JourneymanQB13
I would love to use all of these to get the most accurate set of current FBS teams in a dynasty using the 2018 rosters. I know you can swap teams out (for example I could replace Idaho with App. State since Idaho is now FCS). However, that would mean that I would have to exclude Coastal, GA Southern, Liberty, and Charlotte from my dynasty. Is there a way to add all these teams to an NCAA 14 dynasty without having to swap out other activitie FBS teams? Just wondering if anyone has attempted it, and found success.

Thanks!

-JQB13
To my knowledge, that's not possible. You have to switch our teams to keep the same total amount. For my dynasty, I'm replacing Idaho, NMSU and UTEP with Coastal, GASO and App St. That gives C-USA 12 teams and gets Sun Belt to 10. I wasn't sure which C-USA team to cut, but I feel like UTEP is probably horrible for a while. Also, their coaching staff wouldn't have much play on the coaching carousel. If you do find a way, please let me know!
__________________

Maize08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:54 PM   #8
MVP
 
Maize08's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Nov 2008
Re: 2018-19 TeamBuilders with Updated Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsuwinsudont
I would check out my Georgia southern team. Willie Fritz hasnít coached gsu since 2015.... Itís under gsuwinsudont


Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I'll definitely check it out, thank you. Teambuilder site is down, so once it's back, I'll update the team list.
__________________

Maize08 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.
Top -