Home

Teambuilder site down

This is a discussion on Teambuilder site down within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-26-2018, 10:54 AM   #73
Rookie

stanimal032's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Teambuilder site down

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallicaMan
You guys see the QB from Alabama’s tweet? Putting pressure on EA to bring back NCAA Football...hopefully they’ll realize how big their fan base is!

Herbstreit also said put some pressure on them as well.

I still say, make a completely generic college football game with completely random rosters. Give us control over stadium creation, uniforms, conferences, etc, and the ability to share rosters, and within months after release the community will have built a legit NCAA football game.
Old 09-26-2018, 11:25 AM   #74
Rookie

stanimal032's Arena

OVR: 1

You could even give us a creator like on MLB the Show's Diamond Dynasty. You could make any logo you could ever imagine on there, conference or otherwise. Let us make logos for conferences, teams, uniforms, etc. Full customization of fields, endzones, etc.

Make a good football game, but leave everything else up for customization. We could make our own NCAA.
Old 09-27-2018, 05:13 PM   #75
Just started!

AygzIX's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanimal032

I still say, make a completely generic college football game with completely random rosters. Give us control over stadium creation, uniforms, conferences, etc, and the ability to share rosters, and within months after release the community will have built a legit NCAA football game.
That's a super good idea, too bad you don't work at EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 05:16 PM   #76
Just started!

AygzIX's Arena

I just got back into NCAA and really wanted to build a team, been waiting for 3 weeks at least now
Old 09-27-2018, 06:43 PM   #77
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanimal032

That's the idea of Gridiron Champions. If Gridiron Champions had more fanfare and more buzz, I think EA 100% would have jumped on it. Instead, they saw failed crowdfunding campaigns that didn't reach goals. So EA probably looked at that and said "yeah, not enough interest."

If Gridiron Champions funded, I think EA would have brought something to the table. If GC ever does make it to production, I would not be surprised to see EA bust out a title of their own and release it first.

Anyway, back on topic... still down 3:40 PM pacific

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-29-2018, 10:33 AM   #78
Rookie

Hawkeyelegend01's Arena

Still down as of 9:30 AM central time
Old 09-29-2018, 04:41 PM   #79
Rookie

JH823Opsport's Arena

OVR: 3

Ughhh! Can we just admit that the Teambuilder website is (presumably) dead... unless there is some kind of workaround?
Old 09-29-2018, 05:21 PM   #80
Serenity Now!

Random Hero's Arena

OVR: 5

Are you guys still getting an error message? I don't get anything back but a loading circle that just endlessly spins. I think odds are, Teambuilder has been forgotten.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »