Home

Teambuilder site down

This is a discussion on Teambuilder site down within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2018, 07:57 PM   #81
Rookie

Cash Stevens's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Teambuilder site down

Well Im kinda glad I found this thread before I spent $150 on a ps3 and an over priced copy of ncaa14 off ebay

r.i.p
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 06:25 PM   #82
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Hero
Are you guys still getting an error message? I don't get anything back but a loading circle that just endlessly spins. I think odds are, Teambuilder has been forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH823Opsport
Ughhh! Can we just admit that the Teambuilder website is (presumably) dead... unless there is some kind of workaround?

No, we won’t admit it’s dead until we actually know it is. The website itself is still up and running just the login doesn’t work. It is not on the server shutdown list and all discussions I’ve had with EA have said it is not shut down and that it’s being worked on. Other online features have been down well over a month before being fixed, but were eventually fixed. Until they actually say it’s shut down, we will continue to hold out hope.

Until then, these type of “it’s dead” and “RIP” posts are just flat out obnoxious and offer nothing to the discussion

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-30-2018, 09:54 PM   #83
Rookie

100% agree with MBSF

It ain’t over til it’s over, I for one believe the game is still amazing even without this feature. Just gotta wait til EA gets off their butts, or shuts the door completely.

Still down 9.30.2018 9pm CT
Old 09-30-2018, 10:39 PM   #84
Serenity Now!

Random Hero's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
No, we won’t admit it’s dead until we actually know it is. The website itself is still up and running just the login doesn’t work. It is not on the server shutdown list and all discussions I’ve had with EA have said it is not shut down and that it’s being worked on. Other online features have been down well over a month before being fixed, but were eventually fixed. Until they actually say it’s shut down, we will continue to hold out hope.

Until then, these type of “it’s dead” and “RIP” posts are just flat out obnoxious and offer nothing to the discussion
I wasn't trying to be obnoxious man. I was attempting to add to the discussion by seeing if anyone was having the same issue I was. I just wish there was more transparency on EA's part, and we could have a clear answer. I know that we went through the same type of thing with the Online Dynasty. I'm actually pleasantly surprised we have/had Teambuilder in 2018, it's pretty impressive considering the age of the game. I also will continue playing and enjoying NCAA 14 no matter what.
Old 09-30-2018, 11:43 PM   #85
Rookie

Cash Stevens's Arena

sorry for my negative post..

just frustrated really. i just bought the game so i hope EA can get that site back up n going
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2018, 03:44 PM   #86
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Stevens
sorry for my negative post..

just frustrated really. i just bought the game so i hope EA can get that site back up n going

We’re definitely all frustrated. Hopefully it’s back up fairly soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Hero
I wasn't trying to be obnoxious man. I was attempting to add to the discussion by seeing if anyone was having the same issue I was. I just wish there was more transparency on EA's part, and we could have a clear answer. I know that we went through the same type of thing with the Online Dynasty. I'm actually pleasantly surprised we have/had Teambuilder in 2018, it's pretty impressive considering the age of the game. I also will continue playing and enjoying NCAA 14 no matter what.

Yeah I know I came off like a jerk, and I apologize. I’m just frustrated by always seeing the negative “it’s gone” posts that assume it’s over. That happens with everything related to this game when anything goes even remotely wrong. Online dynasty is a perfect example. If they’re still maintaining that, I would think they would maintain teambuilder too.

EA has been upfront with me as far as I can tell. The sucky thing is there’s no dedicated team for NCAA, which makes sense but sucks. I was told the madden team is in charge of it, which could result in longer delays since their game just came out.

Major Boise State fan
Old 10-01-2018, 05:02 PM   #87
Pro

Talking Re: Teambuilder site down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
We’re definitely all frustrated. Hopefully it’s back up fairly soon

Yeah I know I came off like a jerk, and I apologize. I’m just frustrated by always seeing the negative “it’s gone” posts that assume it’s over. That happens with everything related to this game when anything goes even remotely wrong. Online dynasty is a perfect example. If they’re still maintaining that, I would think they would maintain teambuilder too.

EA has been upfront with me as far as I can tell. The sucky thing is there’s no dedicated team for NCAA, which makes sense but sucks. I was told the madden team is in charge of it, which could result in longer delays since their game just came out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZZngTkp54I

jk, bud.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:41 PM   #88
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuscaloosa
you suck, bud. lol

Still down 6:40 pacific. I feel like the timing could not be worse since Madden just came out. It makes me feel like it could be down longer than dynasty was. That was at least down in the offseason, when presumably less work was on the plate for the web team. As long as it's fixed at some point though, I'll be happy.

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »