Home

Teambuilder site down

This is a discussion on Teambuilder site down within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-15-2018, 10:21 PM   #177
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Teambuilder site down

Quote:
Originally Posted by thendfx
Yeah, I just talked with them as well and they told me the servers are shutdown just like many of you have already heard before....really sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddhandell
I decided to chat with them today because I hadn't in a while. I didn't get good news.

you

Why doesn't the teambuilder site work anymore?

you

it won't let me log into it

Deep

I can surely understand teambuilder can be an annoying issue.

However,the NCAA is a very old game and and we do not have a large number of online players.

Deep

This is the reason team builder has been quit.

you

so it is shut down for good? The website?

Deep

Yes,it has been shut down.It is so because there are very little number of players and because of this reasons our players were getting very few opponents and that too after searching for a very long time.

This makes no sense, I just loaded the site fine, and people are still playing online dynasties together. If the servers were shut down, none of that would work.

I also checked the shutdown list and it has not been added.

It seems once again the support staff is just making stuff up without real knowledge to end conversations.

One mentioned people struggling to find opponents, which is probably a rarely used feature. Maybe they shut down head to head play now, but once again it’s not on their shut down list. God their support staff is awful

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 11-16-2018, 01:54 AM   #178
Just started!

Re: Teambuilder site down

Okay So I went and attempted my own chat, this what i got from it..

Tejasvi
Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Tejasvi, may I start with your first name please?
you
Al
Tejasvi
Nice to meet you Al.
Tejasvi
I can see that you’re contacting us regarding teambuilder, Am i Right?
you
yes
you
I cannot seem to be able to login to the teambuilder website
Tejasvi
I know how inconvenient such issues can be when you are not able to login to teambuilder website.
you
okay, so when will the issue be resolved? I have seen that i am not the only one getting this problem
Tejasvi
Yes this is something which is happening because the EA servers do not support the website anymore and that is the reason no one is able to access the website because from EA it is not available anymore.
Tejasvi
However there are third party where you can use the teambuilder.
Tejasvi
Its open with the third part websites other then EA
you
and what is the site?
you
??
Tejasvi
So Al I wish to share the details however I'm not authorized to share any third part links however when you will google it you find the list of the webistes.
you
okay well i can't find anything but oh well
Old 11-16-2018, 10:51 AM   #179
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1990
Okay So I went and attempted my own chat, this what i got from it..

Tejasvi

Thank you for contacting EA HELP, my name is Tejasvi, may I start with your first name please?

you

Al

Tejasvi

Nice to meet you Al.

Tejasvi

I can see that you’re contacting us regarding teambuilder, Am i Right?

you

yes

you

I cannot seem to be able to login to the teambuilder website

Tejasvi

I know how inconvenient such issues can be when you are not able to login to teambuilder website.

you

okay, so when will the issue be resolved? I have seen that i am not the only one getting this problem

Tejasvi

Yes this is something which is happening because the EA servers do not support the website anymore and that is the reason no one is able to access the website because from EA it is not available anymore.

Tejasvi

However there are third party where you can use the teambuilder.

Tejasvi

Its open with the third part websites other then EA

you

and what is the site?

you

??

Tejasvi

So Al I wish to share the details however I'm not authorized to share any third part links however when you will google it you find the list of the webistes.

you

okay well i can't find anything but oh well

This makes a bit more sense, maybe that there is some disconnect between the site and their server causing the issue. Since it’s standalone and not from their main site, that makes sense. The third party thing is interesting though

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Old 11-16-2018, 12:33 PM   #180
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I just dove into a chat with them again. This rep said it is still something that the dev team will work on. He had no information about it being shut down or sunset or whatever. Ironically, he told me to report it on here. I pointed out we have been doing so. Here's screenshots.

As usual, the answer entirely depends on whoever you chat with. I really think the one's saying it's been shut down are just trying to end the conversation (I'm sure their employee performance is in some way related to how many customers they get through). There is nothing "shut down" at this time, so for now, that answer literally makes no sense. The site still comes up fine. When you try to load teambuilder 13 (which WAS shut down), the site won't load.

The waiting game continues, albeit with less confidence than when it first began.

Major Boise State fan
Old 11-16-2018, 12:39 PM   #181
Just started!

this is what i just got yesterday talking to a advisor, (,It looks like we do not have any info on that unfortunately It was raised a few months ago to studio, but there's no time frame on when it will be back, as this is quite an old game so resources for it are limited. Some users reported updating their password to a new password and making sure to use only number and letters (no special characters) has allowed them access, but that doesn't fix it for everyone)

he did say that teambuilder will be eventually fixed
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2018, 12:58 PM   #182
Rookie

Does anyone know if you can still download teams that have already been created?
Old 11-16-2018, 01:39 PM   #183
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronmoore127
Does anyone know if you can still download teams that have already been created?
You can still download previously created teams
Old 11-16-2018, 05:49 PM   #184
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAGUIOPH
this is what i just got yesterday talking to a advisor, (,It looks like we do not have any info on that unfortunately It was raised a few months ago to studio, but there's no time frame on when it will be back, as this is quite an old game so resources for it are limited. Some users reported updating their password to a new password and making sure to use only number and letters (no special characters) has allowed them access, but that doesn't fix it for everyone)

he did say that teambuilder will be eventually fixed
The best answer I got was from a rep who said it will be fixed, but it would likely be a while since they were in the middle of several releases and there was no staff dedicated to the game. She told me it was handled by the Madden team, and since it went down right after M19 came out, it wasn't a priority.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronmoore127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete91
You can still download previously created teams
Correct, any team that was created before the crash is able to be downloaded. You can search for them by gamertag or school name, I believe.

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »