Home

Teambuilder site down

This is a discussion on Teambuilder site down within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2019, 03:49 PM   #345
Rookie

Buttersqauch's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Teambuilder site down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
As of today (On PS), when I attempt to search for teambuilder teams in game, I am getting a message that says "Unable to connect to the Teambuilder servers. Please try again later."

I was able to search and download already created teams still maybe 2-3 days ago, so this is a recent development.

I take this as meaning one of two things. Either they are taking it down completely right now (most likely), or they are attempting to fix it (Let us pray).

Well we’ve known that for a while it seems. If you’re unable to connect on the site then that’s either your problem or they are doing site maintenance. Otherwise the whole site wouldn’t load at all

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2019, 03:55 PM   #346
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttersqauch
Well we’ve known that for a while it seems. If you’re unable to connect on the site then that’s either your problem or they are doing site maintenance. Otherwise the whole site wouldn’t load at all

Not what I am saying. Not talking about the site. I'm saying you can no longer search for teams in game like you could before. I was still able to a few days ago. But not now.

I'm just noting a change from the norm as I've never received this message before today and I searched and downloaded teams often even after the site began having problems.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:58 PM   #347
Rookie

Buttersqauch's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC
Not what I am saying. Not talking about the site. I'm saying you can no longer search for teams in game like you could before. I was still able to a few days ago. But not now.

I'm just noting a change from the norm as I've never received this message before today and I searched and downloaded teams often even after the site began having problems.

Oh that’s my bad then. I’ve had that happen before and it got fixed a couple days after. Hopefully it’s the same situation

Old 05-01-2019, 08:25 PM   #348
Rookie

thendfx's Arena

Hmm, On The Xbox It's working just fine for me. Sometimes it will say can't connect to server but than an hour or so later it will work, But I'm not sure about PS.
Old 05-03-2019, 03:07 PM   #349
CC
MVP

CC's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by thendfx
Hmm, On The Xbox It's working just fine for me. Sometimes it will say can't connect to server but than an hour or so later it will work, But I'm not sure about PS.
Yep, you were right. It works again today.

Darn, I was hoping that it meant they were working on fixing it finally.
Old 06-19-2019, 02:18 PM   #350
Rookie

JH823Opsport's Arena

OVR: 3

As much as it saddens me, it looks like EA's TeamBuilder website will, unfortunately, never be restored back to normal. Therefore, it appears TeamBuilder is officially dead.
Old 06-22-2019, 04:09 PM   #351
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH823Opsport
As much as it saddens me, it looks like EA's TeamBuilder website will, unfortunately, never be restored back to normal. Therefore, it appears TeamBuilder is officially dead.
Yeah EA sure did string us along just long enough. Probably thought the minor college football part of Madden 20 would be enough. (It’s not)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2019, 04:51 PM   #352
Rookie

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-EA-G...7967389#M46596

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »