Home

NCAA 13 Teambuilder Schools

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Teambuilder Schools within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2020, 01:10 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 7
NCAA 13 Teambuilder Schools

I know that the servers for NCAA 13 are down thus making it impossible to download teambuilder schools to play with in it. But in NCAA 14 I noticed that when downloading teambuilder schools is that some of them are labeled NCAA 13. Does anyone know if the files from those teams can be used in 13? I also saw some labeled NCAA 10, 11 and 12 as well. I wonder if the file from those can be used in previous NCAA Football games as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2020, 12:32 AM   #2
Get off my lawn

JHamilton9's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 13 Teambuilder Schools

NCAA 13 could use TeamBuilder schools from NCAA 10, 11, 12, & 13. NCAA 14 can use all the TeamBuilder schools.

I've tried to "transfer" the files of the schools from NCAA 14 to NCAA 13, but I have been unsuccessful. There might be something inside the TEAMBUILDER-LIBRARY file in NCAA 13 which only allows it to read the team files downloaded inside the NCAA 13 game.
Old 08-13-2020, 03:53 AM   #3
Pro

parent22's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton9
NCAA 13 could use TeamBuilder schools from NCAA 10, 11, 12, & 13. NCAA 14 can use all the TeamBuilder schools.

I've tried to "transfer" the files of the schools from NCAA 14 to NCAA 13, but I have been unsuccessful. There might be something inside the TEAMBUILDER-LIBRARY file in NCAA 13 which only allows it to read the team files downloaded inside the NCAA 13 game.
It probably has something to do with the graphics redo. If you (or someone) we’re to share a TeamBuilder team that they already downloaded, I could investigate the possibility that we could share TeamBuilder teams offline, which when the servers go down could be a life saver.
Old 11-14-2021, 11:00 PM   #4
Rookie

If anyone has a NCAA 13 or 12 Teambuilder team, can I get a copy?

Is there a way to get it into NCAA 12 or 13 on my PC using RPCS3?

If anyone knows, I am very appreciative of any help. Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »