Home

I知 a season in dynasty, can I add more teambuiler teams in?

This is a discussion on I知 a season in dynasty, can I add more teambuiler teams in? within the NCAA Teambuilder Forum forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-27-2020, 04:40 PM   #1
Rookie

MasLei's Arena

OVR: 0
I知 a season in dynasty, can I add more teambuiler teams in?

I played a season so far, how can I add a couple of more teams (team builder) in?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2020, 05:31 PM   #2
Pro

parent22's Arena

Re: I知 a season in dynasty, can I add more teambuiler teams in?

Not the traditional way - no. But there is a "workaround" that I posted in my thread "how to create new teambuilders". You can do stuff crazy like customize a stadium with a full customization suite in the editor. Here's my post:

I was looking through some old posts over on the 4 team playoff thread and I saw jello1717's post on how he added "TeamBuilder" teams after he had already created his dynasty. Since I started my dynasty without a TeamBuilder team and I am 4 years in, I don't want to restart the dynasty. So here's how to add "TeamBuilder" teams after you have already created your dynasty:

UNIFORMS
So obviously uniforms are hard coded onto the disc, but we can still swap uniforms in the editor. And that's really convenient because some FCS schools' uniforms look close to some real life teams. Although they are mainly just a white uniforms with a bit of green, blue, or red, it looks close enough. There's also sleeve colors which as tucker06 discovered are tied to team colors. So what you do is go to the Team Data tab and scroll over to the column titled "College Stadium". Now scroll down to an FCS teams' college stadium or any other team for that matter (I don't use this because there's too many logos). Copy their value and paste it in the "TeamBuilder" team's college stadium.

TEAM DATA
This is pretty much the exact same thing as normal teambuilders. Just edit to your liking with a school name, mascot, rival, etc.

LOGOS
There's two options here:
1) Use logos that are existing in the game. For example, use an FCS team's logo ID.
2) Set the logo ID to 210. This deletes the logo,

COLORS (Also tied to sleeve colors)
Same as regular process, here's how I explained it:

Use this link https://www.mathsisfun.com/hexadecim...al-colors.html to change the RGB values. Find your primary and secondary colors by adjusting the RGB values. Then, note the numbers for each of the RGB values. For example:
Red: 88 = 58
Green: 163 = A3
Blue: 58 = 3A

Put the first Red number value (88) into the tab TBCR. Repeat with the Green and Blue colors, except use the tabs TBCB for Blue and TBCG for Green. Then you want to do this again for the secondary color, except use the tab TB2B for Blue, TB2G for Green, and TB2R for Red.

Now I will not lose interest in my dynasty because I can have TeamBuilder teams forever! lol
Old 08-31-2020, 10:27 PM   #3
Rookie

MasLei's Arena

Re: I知 a season in dynasty, can I add more teambuiler teams in?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Teambuilder Forum »