Home

Allpro football would sell this time

This is a discussion on Allpro football would sell this time within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2020, 01:22 AM   #57
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Allpro football would sell this time

When Take-Two said they are developing “multiple” games, what could the options be? An NFL Playgrounds game plus what else?
Old 12-07-2020, 01:54 AM   #58
Resident film pundit

Blzer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wascally314
When Take-Two said they are developing “multiple” games, what could the options be? An NFL Playgrounds game plus what else?
People on here kept saying a card game. When I heard that, didn't know what it was, asked about it, then found out... I shook my head for like an hour.

I hope it's not that.
Samsung PN60F8500 PDP / Anthem MRX 720 / Klipsch RC-62 II / Klipsch RF-82 II (x2) / Insignia NS-B2111 (x2) / SVS PC13-Ultra / SVS SB-2000 / Sony MDR-7506 Professional / Audio-Technica ATH-R70x / Sony PS3 & PS4 / DirecTV HR44-500 / DarbeeVision DVP-5000 / Panamax M5400-PM / Elgato HD60
Old 12-07-2020, 09:26 AM   #59
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wascally314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
People on here kept saying a card game. When I heard that, didn't know what it was, asked about it, then found out... I shook my head for like an hour.

I hope it's not that.
It could just mean that they will produce multiple iteration if their new football game, whatever that ends up being.
Old 12-07-2020, 10:25 AM   #60
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2

2k Said before they wouldn't do another unlicensed game because it wouldn't sell but playgrounds is the solution???
Old 12-08-2020, 11:22 PM   #61
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer

I hope it's not that.
Thanks. I hope not, too!

If they are making an updated football engine for the Playgrounds gameplay, wouldn’t half the work be done for another APF game to branch off?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2020, 04:13 PM   #62
MVP

simbayless's Arena

Right or wrong one thing for sure this thread shows we all hungry for alternative football game lol

BTW just wishful thinking, wouldn't it be awesome to create your own college& pro atmosphere with unlimited customization.

Create 100 teams

Create stadiums

Create band&crowd atmosphere

Create rivalries & schedule

Create bowls& playoffs/rankings

2k5 like halftime

Playoff ranking weekly show

Similar to MYNBA: options if you want recruiting or Drafting

Create Divisions with commentary saying the created players name, Divisions, and playoff wipes

Basically customize everything you can imagine to your hearts desire

Last but not least you can save all of your customizable stuff teams and all so you don't have to keep remaking them to each new start up seasons.
Old 12-26-2020, 03:05 PM   #63
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
The world wasn't ready for allpro football 2k8 and yes I know not having a franchise was a big part of it.

I rather have fake teams that plays like real football then real license teams that plays like disguise Arcade football claiming that it's sim.

I feel this time around it will sell because it's fresh,new, different,and madden been abusive To us gamers with mediocrity with broken promises for years.

Making Dope gameplay with a dope franchise would be football Heaven. I go even further take the maximum football route as far as making college and pro customizable like jersey, divisions, stadium crowd chants noise builder .college rankings,pro playoffs,bowls,top 4 playoffs, rivalry creator just make everything customizable to to your hearts desire like MYNBA.
It failed last time because no Franchise mode. Screw the legends. Spend the money on a real franchise mode.

I just hope that they'll be able to skirt the line of "non-sim."
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:25 PM   #64
MVP

simbayless's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
It failed last time because no Franchise mode. Screw the legends. Spend the money on a real franchise mode.

I just hope that they'll be able to skirt the line of "non-sim."

2k should know by now that the NFL never gonna share the Simulation Licences with Madden.so all pro or customizable football it is.

I feel 2k owe themselves one more shot at real football and not just playgrounds. I really hate how the NFL holding a grudge towards 2k that was fifteen years ago and NBA 2k outsells madden. So if allpro football is stepping on the NFL toes so be it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »