Home

Upcoming 2K Football Game Delayed Until at Least 2022

This is a discussion on Upcoming 2K Football Game Delayed Until at Least 2022 within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
Madden 22 Gameplay in 4K: Full Game With Presentation Between Packers and Bears
NASCAR 21: Ignition Announced, Releases on October 28 - Trailer & Some Details Revealed
FIFA 22 Career Mode Deep Dive: What's in and What's Not
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-20-2021, 09:14 AM   #73
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Upcoming 2K Football Game Delayed Until at Least 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I realize that people here just really want another 2K sim football game, but folks are always making suggestions that would have Take-Two getting sued and losing in court over and over again.
Yup at this point I just want info on what the game is, we already know what itís not lol
Old 06-20-2021, 07:47 PM   #74
MVP

OVR: 19

ITs best that 2k take their time, instead of releasing a subpar game.

I personally think the development team will only have one shot to get the game right. they cant have any missteps.

Personally, I wish that they would release a new version of APF2k8 with a franchise mode.
They just have to be realistic with the potential sales numbers. but triple AAA game developers are different independent game developers.
Old 07-01-2021, 02:35 AM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by drugsbunny
I fail to understand how the execs at 2K have allowed other companies to put out football games and take a piece of the financial pie and not throw their own hats into the race. How do they not see the potential to cut into Maddens profits by sheer virtue of a name to do so. I have all but given up on the thought of 2K football coming back. There is a huge market that they ignoring.
Seriously, like surely they have to be seeing how much potential they have to gain from the football market. Also they surely have to know 2k5 has a cult following, and plenty of people have bashed Madden on just about every media platform (YouTube, Twitter, here, IGN, word to mouth, metacritic, etc...).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2021, 08:31 AM   #76
Pro

OVR: 2

WWE 2k Battlegrounds came out last year and already on playstation plus (didn't sell well) imagine 2k playground football going up against two juggernauts Madden& College football this might end up ugly for 2k they better sell it for 30 bucks

What a money waste on the license if this is truly a playground/park/battlegrounds/street
Old 07-01-2021, 09:48 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by simbayless
WWE 2k Battlegrounds came out last year and already on playstation plus (didn't sell well) imagine 2k playground football going up against two juggernauts Madden& College football this might end up ugly for 2k they better sell it for 30 bucks

What a money waste on the license if this is truly a playground/park/battlegrounds/street
Yeah I'm hoping despite not being a sim style game, it doesn't mean it will be cartoony like WWE battlegrounds. If it was like NFL street with physics that would be cool. Like no way they would delay a game just to make battlegrounds 2.0, it can't take that long to make that style of game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »