Home

Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

This is a discussion on Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event within the NFL 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K
F1 2021 Review - One for the Ages
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Include Brand New Swing Mechanics, Three Click Swing Returns
FIFA 22 Gameplay: Breaking Down the Latest Details
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-14-2021, 11:52 AM   #1
Rookie
 
Dblock1111's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Just a heads up for anyone that is interested, Take Two has their E3 Panel Discussion even coming up at 1:00pm EST.

I have no idea if there will be any mention of their upcoming NFL Titles or anything of substance really, but I'll be tuning in!
Dblock1111 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2021, 12:21 PM   #2
MVP
 
michaelhawj's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock1111
Just a heads up for anyone that is interested, Take Two has their E3 Panel Discussion even coming up at 1:00pm EST.

I have no idea if there will be any mention of their upcoming NFL Titles or anything of substance really, but I'll be tuning in!
panel discussion like what ? does that mean they announce their 2k games in this ??
michaelhawj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:29 PM   #3
Rookie
 
Dblock1111's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Jun 2007
Re: Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
panel discussion like what ? does that mean they announce their 2k games in this ??
No idea, there isnt even a description on the event, just "T2 Panel Discussion".
Dblock1111 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:33 PM   #4
MVP
 
michaelhawj's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dblock1111
No idea, there isnt even a description on the event, just "T2 Panel Discussion".
panel discussion are weird words they described it
michaelhawj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 01:43 PM   #5
MVP
 
tsbmolina's Arena
 
OVR: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Biggest waste of time.
tsbmolina is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2021, 01:54 PM   #6
MVP
 
michaelhawj's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Biggest waste of time.
wtf Take Two thinking about doing this dumb thing : zooming meeting with those people
michaelhawj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:01 PM   #7
MVP
 
zello144's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhawj
wtf Take Two thinking about doing this dumb thing : zooming meeting with those people
Did you not see the E3 schedule? It was posted days ago. Its a panel about Diversity, Equity, and inclusion. If you were expecting game announcements...sorry buddy. I follow a lot of GTA stuff since T2 also owns Rockstar and some kids were out here expecting GTA VI

Last edited by zello144; 06-14-2021 at 02:08 PM.
zello144 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 02:09 PM   #8
MVP
 
michaelhawj's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Re: Take-Two Panel Discussion E3 Event

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
Did you not see the E3 schedule? It was posted days ago. Its a panel about Diversity, Equity, and inclusion. If you were expecting game announcements...sorry buddy. I follow a lot of GTA stuff since T2 also owns Rockstar and some kids were out here expecting GTA VI ������
then why 2k E3 lineup leaked about 4 games that they plan to reveal during E3 so they didn't yet ?

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ak-ahead-of-e3
michaelhawj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:59 AM.

Top -