Home

Pick Six Issues

This is a discussion on Pick Six Issues within the NFL Head Coach Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2010, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Pick Six Issues

Finally have this game where I want it from a slider standpoint. Been getting good results stats wise and score wise. The ONLY thing I can't seem to fix is the propensity of pick sixes whenever there is an interception by either my team or the cpu.

I'm averaging about 2 - 3 interceptions per game, so the number of pics isnt the problem. But roughly 1/2 of the interceptions thrown during a game end up with a defensive touchdown.

Is this something that I'll just have to live with or has anyone else had any luck fixing this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2010, 08:39 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Pick Six Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenManiac5220
Finally have this game where I want it from a slider standpoint. Been getting good results stats wise and score wise. The ONLY thing I can't seem to fix is the propensity of pick sixes whenever there is an interception by either my team or the cpu.

I'm averaging about 2 - 3 interceptions per game, so the number of pics isnt the problem. But roughly 1/2 of the interceptions thrown during a game end up with a defensive touchdown.

Is this something that I'll just have to live with or has anyone else had any luck fixing this?
Unfortunately, it's just something you'll have to live with. The team on offense always takes really bad pursuit angles, so unless a offensive player is close to the INT player, it's always a TD.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs844224
Unfortunately, it's just something you'll have to live with. The team on offense always takes really bad pursuit angles, so unless a offensive player is close to the INT player, it's always a TD.
Thanks, I figured as much. Too bad EA gave up on this.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't know if it's always true. I've had a lot of guys get caught going to the endzone. But I did have a Redskins dynasty where I had Juran Riley and he would do it each time. I also had a DB coach with a lot of special skills.

I think if you have the best CBs(Which I assume you have VERY good ones, because thats the way the game is played on this forum) and you probably have a few DB special stats. That matters....turns your guys into Deion Sanders
Old 10-06-2010, 04:42 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 12

I think it just depends on the athleticism of the CBs and the type of coverage you are in. My CBs aren't the fastest and they get caught pretty easily. Plus, roughly 90% of my interceptions are in press coverage.
I'm so theoretical and unimaginable you can almost say I don't exist.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders »