Home

Sliders for Super simming games???

This is a discussion on Sliders for Super simming games??? within the NFL Head Coach Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2011, 01:28 AM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Sliders for Super simming games???

I Supersim my games....will the sliders work the same? I have Kickoff power at 100 and they seem to kick it to the 15-20yd line consistently, never see touchbacks...so I'm not sure if they work or not.

Don't want to play cuz I get bored and it takes long. But I love the game, and fun to do the in season and offseason things. Super simming a game, I finish in like 20min or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Sliders for Super simming games???

The best information I have is that sliders don't affect sim or supersim. Different engines run the numbers - sliders are exclusively for the on-field game.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #3
Rookie

Winnipeg59's Arena

OVR: 24

Sorry to bump this, but let me rephrase the OP question. Is there a set of sliders that would make gameplay and supersimming as close as possible so that you see similar results whether you're playing or supersimming???

HC09 dynasty - Rebuilding the Raiders - "Russell Rulz"
Old 08-01-2011, 05:22 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

As best I can tell, the answer is still "no" - as in, "no set of sliders will mimic sim/supersim stats". I ran some tests way back when and got some awfully flaky numbers and behavior. Pancakes, blocks defeated, punting, and passing accuracy are all borked from the sim/supersim engine to the playing field.

If you want to throw yourself into a research project and show me I'm wrong, by all means have at it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach > NFL Head Coach Sliders »