Home

Game doesnt have as much DEPTH as I initially thought...

This is a discussion on Game doesnt have as much DEPTH as I initially thought... within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2006, 10:52 AM   #57
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Game doesnt have as much DEPTH as I initially thought...

different story here. I probably call all my offensive plays and am still winning games.....some by alot. I have just come across a utility which can increase the difficulty. Maybe this can help.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:02 AM   #58
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by arseniotall
different story here. I probably call all my offensive plays and am still winning games.....some by alot. I have just come across a utility which can increase the difficulty. Maybe this can help.
The HC Settings mod? It's great. Adjust sliders, difficulty, injuries, and get game logs.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:57 AM   #59
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Man, I need to start buying PC games! I'm starting to get worried about my season. We're 8-2 with a rookie QB at the helm whose only had 2 good games. Chris Brown is among the top 15 rushers but I don't know if that's enough to give us that kind of record. My defense is a force to be reckoned with though. Maybe we're like the Ravens' Superbowl team?
Old 06-30-2006, 12:03 PM   #60
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoleFan
Man, I need to start buying PC games! I'm starting to get worried about my season. We're 8-2 with a rookie QB at the helm whose only had 2 good games. Chris Brown is among the top 15 rushers but I don't know if that's enough to give us that kind of record. My defense is a force to be reckoned with though. Maybe we're like the Ravens' Superbowl team?
Might have a good rook season like Big Ben did in Pittsburgh. Will be interesting to see what happens in season 2. Good rushing game can help a rookie QB out alot.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:24 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

So if I practice plays will my OC pick those plays more often from the playbook or do I have to pick the plays manually myself thus upsetting my co-ordinator?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2006, 03:29 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenage
So if I practice plays will my OC pick those plays more often from the playbook or do I have to pick the plays manually myself thus upsetting my co-ordinator?
Good question - i was wondering the same myself. It DOES seem like more plays will be called that you practice, but it still has to be the right down and distance. In my first regular season game last night, nearly all the first down plays called were the ones I had practiced.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:38 PM   #63
Rookie

blkdymnd's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty1117
Good question - i was wondering the same myself. It DOES seem like more plays will be called that you practice, but it still has to be the right down and distance. In my first regular season game last night, nearly all the first down plays called were the ones I had practiced.
it would be cool to have an option to script the plays. most coaches script most of the 1st quarter/first couple drives before the game. Would be cool to have that same kind of option on this... future maybe
Old 06-30-2006, 05:46 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 2

I found that you can remove plays from the play book. So just remove the plays you dont practice/like before the game. Thus you will end up agreeing with the OC more often and he will liek you better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »