Home

PC Injury slider issue I found

This is a discussion on PC Injury slider issue I found within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2006, 03:04 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
PC Injury slider issue I found

For those of you looking to get injuries on the PC version with the sliders, I think I found something wrong with the slider. I noticed the modder who did the sliders set the injury slider range from 1 to 255. Not sure why when there are only 200 notches in Madden and that is where the slider comes from. But after some testing I realized that you DO NOT WANT TO SET IT OVER 200 or you will get NO INJURIES AT ALL. I was not getting any injuries before I got the sliders, so I wanted to see some and immediately maxed them out to 255. I got none in 2 games. I tried 205...i got none. Then I tried 175...and BOOM i got 5 injuries for me, and 5 for the CPU.So the trick is, it needs to be set between 100-200. I am still testing to see what is good. I tried 115 and got much less, so I am going to bump it up to 130 or 140. I will let people know when I find a good setting and i will post it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2006, 11:24 AM   #2
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: PC Injury slider issue I found

110 has worked well for me. I see about 3 injuries a game. Most are for less than 3 quarters, but I've gotten a few long term injuries as well.
Old 07-07-2006, 01:15 PM   #3
BDD
Rookie

OVR: 2

OK, dumb question on my part. I'm using the slider settings that I was directed to on football-freaks.com, and I don't even see a slider to tweak injuries all I see in a box I can check or uncheck for injuries. Am I in the wrong spot here or what?
Old 07-07-2006, 01:30 PM   #4
MVP

mudtiger's Arena

OVR: 16

There's a newer version you should download that has the injury sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »