Home

Old 07-10-2006, 04:05 PM   #9
lav
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 0-0

A portion of the message from EA's tech support read, "When Week 1 is actively entered by the player." I know it's not resolved yet, but do you think the bug can be avoided by just simming through Week 1? I'd be willing to do it to avoid the bug.
Old 07-10-2006, 04:07 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

That, I do not know.
Old 07-12-2006, 02:54 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 3

You would think a company making millions would have these things worked out before release. Piss poor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2006, 03:50 AM   #12
MVP

kneebon5's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktulu22
You would think a company making millions would have these things worked out before release. Piss poor
so if they figure out how to fix it how will ps2 people get a fix? They can patch it on everything else or is this just a PC prob.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:21 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can't resist posting a message on a game almost no one else still plays. In my seasons with Original HC, I found that the 0-0 bug occurred when, in off-season, I made a trade with a team that maxxed out their number of players to 55. If/when that happens, there's about a 60% chance that I'll run into the 0-0 bug during Week 2.
However, if I only make trades that leave teams with 54 or fewer players, the bug NEVER occurs.
Take it for what it's worth... nearly nothing nowadays
Old 02-26-2018, 01:34 AM   #14
Rookie

So heres the answer....

The Ravens will sometimes get 56 players on their roster and when that happens the game starts simulating games at 0-0 scores and all.....

This ONLY happens in the first season, and it ONLY happens with Ravens. Ive played this game like a crack addict one original xbox, ps2 and now PC.

DO A SIMPLE TRADE. Get their SS and HB that are rated the lowest on their entire roster and this will not happen.
Its guaranteed gents

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Old 02-15-2019, 03:56 PM   #15
Rookie

chancepli's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by merockyandsnowy
So heres the answer....

The Ravens will sometimes get 56 players on their roster and when that happens the game starts simulating games at 0-0 scores and all.....

This ONLY happens in the first season, and it ONLY happens with Ravens. Ive played this game like a crack addict one original xbox, ps2 and now PC.

DO A SIMPLE TRADE. Get their SS and HB that are rated the lowest on their entire roster and this will not happen.
Its guaranteed gents

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Big ups to this guy as it took me forever to find the solution for the 0-0 bug. Another thing I'd like to add is that is at least for me, it correlated with the teams I traded with to get their draft picks. For example I traded with the Texans and Saints to get their draft picks and they happened to have 56/55 players. Another thing that I played around with is the these trades need to be done IN TRAINING CAMP, if you wait until preseason or regular season to fix this bug the trades will not go through.
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NHL: Nashville Predators
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »