Home

man i pumped for this game except for

This is a discussion on man i pumped for this game except for within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
man i pumped for this game except for

there is no 2player mode. thats crazy. I want to play a season vs a friend and find out who can build a better team and coach a better team, not just stick skills. this game is gonna be awsome and I cant wait for it. but i wish there was a 2player mode. and im not talking bout supersim. Im talking bout actually calling the plays and watching unfold. Please make this an option next time...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: man i pumped for this game except for

I think most of us are hoping that some form of multiplayer career mode can exist in future iterations. I for one would love to be able to go through a career with other humans. Even the live events would be a blast with multiple people.

I can only imagine the nightmare on the logistics though of a game like this, that has variable speeds to get through a real time clock/calendar, and creating an intuitive flow to keeping everything in sync. Good luck with that one. But to be honest, if the game turns out to be as good as it sounds, I think the team working on HC would be the team at EA that I bet my money on to successfully implement that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »