Home

brett farve ? in this game

This is a discussion on brett farve ? in this game within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 6
brett favre ? in this game

anyone know if brett will be in this game i know nadden yes but i dont think it was asked for this game.

Last edited by madrob; 08-07-2008 at 07:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Designer

OVR: 18
Re: brett farve ? in this game

Quote:
Originally Posted by madrob
anyone know if brett will be in this game i know nadden yes but i dont think it was asked for this game.
It all depends on what Brett and the packers decide. I'm working on the roster update right now and he is currently not in the game. If they would actually make a decision, I'd put him back in the game.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:28 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is Favre's face actually in the game or would he just have a generic player face?
Old 07-31-2008, 03:24 AM   #4
Buddha

ahunter5's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Apathy
Is Favre's face actually in the game or would he just have a generic player face?
I would suspect that Favre would have a real face. He retired later in the development process, so I'm assuming the graphics have already been done. Also, Josh stated that he would put Favre "back in the game" which suggests he was once in the game.

Just my $.02
Old 07-31-2008, 09:01 AM   #5
MVP

bgeno's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Looman
It all depends on what Brett and the packers decide. I'm working on the roster update right now and he is currently not in the game. If they would actually make a decision, I'd put him back in the game.
You're still working on rosters? Wow. Good stuff. So Jason Taylor and Jeremy Shockey will be on the correct teams?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #6
NFL Head Coach '09 Lead Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
You're still working on rosters? Wow. Good stuff. So Jason Taylor and Jeremy Shockey will be on the correct teams?
yes sir. I'm also taking a lot of time to make sure philosophies and team by team ratings are perfect.
Old 07-31-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh_Looman
yes sir. I'm also taking a lot of time to make sure philosophies and team by team ratings are perfect.
that's great to hear!the game is gonna be awsome!now finding enough time to play between work and my wife and son will be the true challenge!
Old 08-01-2008, 05:19 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 6

About time they hired the right guys to make there games. good job on your work so far. i do have to admit i am pumped for this game i allready pre paid for the collectors edition and im more pumped for this game than madden. one thing i would like to mention to you guys after playing the madden demo for ps3 i got to admit it looks and plays great but lol yeah there is a but do you think next year you can focus in on making all the players faces because when i paused it it seemed that only the star players were close to the real thing as well as more individual body types
myself when i draft players sometime il draft huge guys and i want to be able to see the diffrence from a 300lbs guy vrs a 360 lbs guy and to me the bodies for the rbs and wrs just dont seem right as well as the qbs look like robo cop. otherwise i will have to say you guys have made great strides from last yr.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »