Home

I have the strategy guide: Ask questions here.

This is a discussion on I have the strategy guide: Ask questions here. within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #9
Buddha

ahunter5's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I have the strategy guide: Ask questions here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade73
Ask whatever you want about your team. I would.
OK, but you asked for this...

Can you talk about some of the available coach and player personalities and traits?

Can you give us a glimpse of some of the endgame skills? By that, I mean skills at the end of the tree -- the ones that take the most points to obtain.

How about some tips on recruiting?

Thanks, mate.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

hook a fellow niners fan up with any good info about the team
Old 08-07-2008, 09:29 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Would you say the guide is worth it? One of the reasons I think I may not buy it is because there are some insights I dont want to know. For example, I know Prima gives away some info that the devs gave them regarding studs in the draft - thats info I dont want to know (for old CM guys, its like knowing about To Madeira and buying him every time to start your game in 01/02). Anyways, what my question boils down to - is there stuff in the game that I will not be able to enjoy/even know about without the guide? I dont know what the instructional booklet is like for the game, but knowing EA im guessing there isnt much there, though I hope I am wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 09:39 PM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahunter5
OK, but you asked for this...

Can you talk about some of the available coach and player personalities and traits?

Can you give us a glimpse of some of the endgame skills? By that, I mean skills at the end of the tree -- the ones that take the most points to obtain.

How about some tips on recruiting?

Thanks, mate.
Personality: Ally - is a loyal and dependable team player who can fit in wherever he goes. Traints include: Likes rules, trusting, loyal, dependable, efficient, consistent, sensitive, insecure and values tradition.

Educator (60,000 skill points) Permanently increases all skill levels by one except for the head coach.

Mentor (50,000 skill points) Adds one level to the highest available skill level for every coach.

Motivator (40,000 skill points) Increases the potential (max) value for all attributes for players that report to this coach.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdoggy57
hook a fellow niners fan up with any good info about the team
Overall 70

Offense 66

Defense 72

Nolans approval 41

LB coach is a 99

Offense Martz Air Attack (Very Strong) 105 plays

Defense Nolan 3-4 (Very Weak) 64 plays

Best offensive player: Gore (duh)

Best defensive player: Clements 91 Willis 90 Smith 90
Old 08-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slappybrown
Would you say the guide is worth it? One of the reasons I think I may not buy it is because there are some insights I dont want to know. For example, I know Prima gives away some info that the devs gave them regarding studs in the draft - thats info I dont want to know (for old CM guys, its like knowing about To Madeira and buying him every time to start your game in 01/02). Anyways, what my question boils down to - is there stuff in the game that I will not be able to enjoy/even know about without the guide? I dont know what the instructional booklet is like for the game, but knowing EA im guessing there isnt much there, though I hope I am wrong.
It is worth it, I barely even looked at the future 50. You have to have a good staff for those players to pan out anyway. This will blow the booklet away as usual. The cost and price is relative for some, I know there are college kids that cant afford it. I spend on lunch what I spent on the guide. No biggie to me. Most of the data you need you can get from us. Ask away.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 3

All the definitions for the coaching personalites. Commander etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade73
It is worth it, I barely even looked at the future 50. You have to have a good staff for those players to pan out anyway. This will blow the booklet away as usual. The cost and price is relative for some, I know there are college kids that cant afford it. I spend on lunch what I spent on the guide. No biggie to me. Most of the data you need you can get from us. Ask away.
Any information about the Falcons? Thanks in advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »